Docker requests

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'd like to request unison + ssh.

http://www.tecmint.com/file-synchronization-in-linux-using-unison/

It is a very stable crossplatform file syncing utility with excellent conflict management. I use it as a replacement for BTsync. It tunnels through SSH so it's quite safe.

Since it's feature finished and mature it doesn't get updated often, so the maintenance requirements past the initial development should be minimal.

You know that's still in development and doesn't actually work properly don't you?  Whilst I support the idea of opensource and forking, I have to say, taking our in development stuff and publishing it yourself seems rather out of the spirit of this.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

You know that's still in development and doesn't actually work properly don't you?  Whilst I support the idea of opensource and forking, I have to say, taking our in development stuff and publishing it yourself seems rather out of the spirit of this.

Sorry i pulled the layer from a published app (plex in this case), figuring a healthily maintained baselayer would be more reliable/updated than any i could put together, credited the image to yourselves in the readme, tested it on a few different OS's and cast it to the winds...

However if its a problem i'll change it to the ubtuntu16.04 base. I just figured most people around here are using your dockers, so using the common baselayer would save people download and storage.

I wasn't referring to the baseimage, which for our in development watcher container is alpine linux, tends to be smaller than xenial.  So is this based on our Watcher container or just using one of our baseimages?  Think that may be the source of the confusion here...

I wasn't referring to the baseimage, which for our in development watcher container is alpine linux, tends to be smaller than xenial.  So is this based on our Watcher container or just using one of our baseimages?  Think that may be the source of the confusion here...

Ah no, i just slurped the baseimage in and did the watcher install myself(ish) I snipped the structure from https://github.com/linuxserver/docker-plexpy/blob/master/root/etc/cont-init.d/30-install to get my install formatting correct/perms etc.

TBH i didn't know you guys were working on your own watcher container. I only made this as noone else had (to my knowledge) and i wanted to get going using it.

yeah, I saw that one also but for me I don't want to mess with Sonnar right now since it works prefect.  Couch Potato just sucks for me and looking for an alternative.

its a separate program, a fork, not a plugin with all the TV features stripped.

I should be worth watching that project and see where it ends up

looks like this one is getting more traction

https://github.com/galli-leo/Radarr

yeah, I saw that one also but for me I don't want to mess with Sonnar right now since it works prefect.  Couch Potato just sucks for me and looking for an alternative.

its a separate program, a fork, not a plugin with all the TV features stripped.

I should be worth watching that project and see where it ends up

Oh really, I must have completely misunderstood that then.  Thanks, I will be keeping an eye on it.

• 2 weeks later...