my unraid can not get Asus P5KPL-CM onboard LAN to work

SbigMax

On my Unraid server 4.4.2 I can not get Asus P5KPL-CM onboard LAN to work.

I have the driver for compiling on the asus cd and I copy it on the USB drive but I do not know how to go ahead.

I found something about how to get it working on ubuntu but I can not modify the command for unraid...

someone can help me please?

after this I have the problem to work this driver permanently on my USB drive, and not to give command after any boot of the unRaid server.

thank you boys

Max

On my Unraid server 4.4.2 I can not get Asus P5KPL-CM onboard LAN to work.

I have the driver for compiling on the asus cd and I copy it on the USB drive but I do not know how to go ahead.

I found something about how to get it working on ubuntu but I can not modify the command for unraid...

someone can help me please?

after this I have the problem to work this driver permanently on my USB drive, and not to give command after any boot of the unRaid server.

thank you boys

Max

I am also interested in support for this on-board lan... I am using the same motherboard as of last week(other mobo was acting up and decided to ditch it) and was a little dissapointed that it wasn't yet supported.  I just threw a D-Link DGE-530T Gigabit Ethernet card in and disabled the on-board lan and everything works fine.  Hopefully Tom will include it in the next release.

Tom if you are reading this, the information about this was originally posted here: http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=3245.msg27485#msg27485.

*fingers crossed*

Matt