smdion's Docker Template Repository - Directions and Help Here

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Nice. I don't use sonarr, so let me know if you find any bugs.

Issues Found using your version from smdion's repo :

1.  When use with a "/" and a reverse proxy on "/",  dashboard items doesnt populate (llatest download, calender, etc).  If using a different vhost like /htpc, they work fine except the latest download list Stiller empty.

2. Got a "failed to save" when i tried adding a user.

3. Computer stats doesnt report the Filesystem specified in the docker (/data that point to /mnt/user) even if specified in gui.

So far this is it.

Requested feature : vnstats for live wan link monitoring on dashboard page.

• 2 weeks later...

Smdion: You might wanna add pil/pillow so images can be resized in the htpc mananger docker. Htpc Manager will work fine without, but it not look as pretty.

Added PIL.

pusitls is complaining about not being installed when trying to access the stats page since your last update.

non-nzbdrone version.

also is this right ? i'm not using plex module at all.

2015-01-04 15:00:35 :: modules.plex :: INFO :: Sending discovery message: M-SEARCH * HTTP/1.0
2015-01-04 15:00:36 :: modules.plex :: INFO :: GDM: No servers discovered
2015-01-04 15:00:46 :: modules.plex :: INFO :: Sending discovery message: M-SEARCH * HTTP/1.0
2015-01-04 15:00:47 :: modules.plex :: INFO :: GDM: No servers discovered

Well there hasn't been any changes related to the stat module for quite some time. It can't be that. Any change you can verify that psutil is installed?

running

pip install psutil

after exec'ing into the container pulls and installs psutils and after restarting the HTPC webgui the stats page works.

Well there hasn't been any changes related to the stat module for quite some time. It can't be that. Any change you can verify that psutil is installed?

running

pip install psutil

after exec'ing into the container pulls and installs psutils and after restarting the HTPC webgui the stats page works.

i'm guessing i must have done that at some stage prior to the last update and forgot about it.

so i guess the correct question should be now is whether smdion can add psutil to the image or not.

pip install psutil

should do the trick, right after pulling pillow.

Added ;)

;D

Is VNstats has finally been added to HTPC-Manager ??

I didn't read all the changes and threads...