smdion's Docker Template Repository - Directions and Help Here

Just trying out upstatsboard with a completely stock config but I get an error others have had:

ironicbadger, did you ever get this figured out?  I'm wrestling with it and not getting anywhere.  If so would you mind posting your config?

Thanks

Sean, if you're still around then the link in your build thread to the config.js isn't working either.

I'll see if I can find my old config.js.  The developer of UpStatsBoard kinda disappeared and I've moved on to HTPC-Manager.

The config.js is REALLY stupid picky. Let me do some digging in my backups.

I'm using HTPC manager as well, it's not so much the usenet stuff but the server monitoring etc.  HTPC manager just tells me what's happening in the docker..

• Replies 507
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

IMPORTANT: Check this post over at the kodi forums regarding HTPC Manager

http://forum.kodi.tv/showthread.php?tid=126297&pid=2027123#pid2027123

they fixed that friday morning (uk time)

My bad... Has the container been updated, like I said, on my phone with awful reception, so difficult to check, thought better safe than sorry..

it's a good warning because not everyone is going to have the edge routine enabled.

My bad... Has the container been updated, like I said, on my phone with awful reception, so difficult to check, thought better safe than sorry..

it's a good warning because not everyone is going to have the edge routine enabled.

I don't! Eeeek

I don't! Eeeek

I am glad I did. I have HTPC Manager exposed via ReverseProxy BUT I am also glad I used two levels of password protection (userid and password in the web proxy and a userid and password for HTPC Manager) and not just expose HTPC Manager to the web.

Just noticed something interesting with the OwnCloud Docker. I get this msg in the OwnCloud GUI:

ownCloud 8.0.4 is available. Get more information on how to update.

I was surprised to see this as I have EDGE set to 1.

I thought - OK Ill force the issue and hit save on the Docker settings page to force it to look. Still nothing - doesn't seem to be updating?

I see the same behaviour.  Probably best to post in gfjardim's Owncloud thread though.

Just noticed something interesting with the OwnCloud Docker. I get this msg in the OwnCloud GUI:

ownCloud 8.0.4 is available. Get more information on how to update.

I was surprised to see this as I have EDGE set to 1.

I thought - OK Ill force the issue and hit save on the Docker settings page to force it to look. Still nothing - doesn't seem to be updating?

I see the same behaviour.  Probably best to post in gfjardim's Owncloud thread though.

Damn - you're too quick! I just noticed I had posted in the wrong place - was rushing over to delete before anyone saw! Damn it!

Damn - you're too quick! I just noticed I had posted in the wrong place - was rushing over to delete before anyone saw! Damn it!

I'm at work, it's 04:30, quiet, I've got nothing better to do!

LOL! Anyway - I have corrected the post and re-posted over in gfjardim's Owncloud thread.

I agree. I should have posted a warning here as well. The users of my fork should be safe tho, as the apikeys etc is masked in the log.

This is all my fault, I painfully checked every module and the root page, the log access is in another file that I didn't check....

Made a fix to styxit and it was merged "instantly"

Thanks to whoever has http://www.pknw1.co.uk/log/

I'm showing this in the DDClient log every 20 minutes:

Jun 16 00:40:01 DeathStar /USR/SBIN/CRON[24]: (smmsp) CMD (test -x /etc/init.d/sendmail && /usr/share/sendmail/sendmail cron-msp)
Jun 16 01:00:01 DeathStar /USR/SBIN/CRON[43]: (smmsp) CMD (test -x /etc/init.d/sendmail && /usr/share/sendmail/sendmail cron-msp)
Jun 16 01:17:01 DeathStar /USR/SBIN/CRON[62]: (root) CMD ( cd / && run-parts --report /etc/cron.hourly)

Is it anything to worry about?

Completely noob question, but after searching for the last hour was not able to find a answer.

How do you set EDGE=1?

I would like to have the headphones docker update so as to get rid of the unknown version window in the bottom right hand corner. I tried to update in the docker ... but I understand that is not the correct way ... and it did not work any how.

Completely noob question, but after searching for the last hour was not able to find a answer.

How do you set EDGE=1?

I would like to have the headphones docker update so as to get rid of the unknown version window in the bottom right hand corner. I tried to update in the docker ... but I understand that is not the correct way ... and it did not work any how.

Toggle the Advanced View in the upper right and you can enter Environment variable names and values. That is how EDGE is done with others but don't know about headphones.

Ignore.  Looks like it was an issue with my musicbrainz container.

Hey guys...need some guidance with Headphones.

I am trying to use this container (EDGE = 1) in conjunction with sparkly's MusicBrainz container.  As far as I can tell, the MusicBrainz import completed successfully and I have pointed Headphones to use it:

KPTv0jr.png

I am able to search for Artists without issue...

kmrHw9Q.png

...however,when I select the artist, HP is still trying to get Artist information from musicbrainz.org for some reason (see red circle below):

zqnbQX9.png

As you can see, any/all artist info fetching has failed:

LVf5CiI.png

This is what I am seeing in the logs:

21-Jun-2015 10:01:52 - WARNING :: Thread-17 : Attempt to retrieve artist information from MusicBrainz failed for artistid: 084308bd-1654-436f-ba03-df6697104e19 (retried 3 times, caused by: HTTP Error 500: Internal Server Error)
21-Jun-2015 10:01:52 - INFO :: Thread-17 : Adding 5 to queue
21-Jun-2015 10:01:52 - WARNING :: Thread-17 : Error fetching artist info. ID: 084308bd-1654-436f-ba03-df6697104e19

Am I doing something wrong?  Any help would be greatly appreciated!

John

Sorry guys.  Beets usage is not my strength.  I just put the Docker together so people can use it.

How are you editing the config file?  It could be a permission issue or if you are using a "normal" word processor is can throw in other things that will break it.