[DOCKER CONTAINER] LazyLibrarian

Docker for Lazy Librarian -> https://forums.sabnzbd.org/viewtopic.php?f=6&t=9987&start=420

Currently maintained by DobyTang

Completely based on needo's couchpotato docker so all credit goes to him...

Please note as there is no stable build for this program yet that it uses git all the way

https://registry.hub.docker.com/u/sacretagent/needo-lazylibrarian/
docker pull sacretagent/needo-lazylibrarian

This is a Dockerfile setup for lazylibrarian -

By default this Docker installs the latest version of lazylibrarian:

docker run -d –net=“host” –name=“lazylibrarian” -v /path/to/lazylibrarian/data:/config -v /path/to/downloads:/downloads -v /path/to/books:/books -v /etc/localtime:/etc/localtime:ro -p 8085:8085 sacretagent/needo-lazylibrarian

Edge

If you would like to run the latest updates from the master branch as well as enable in-app updates run:

docker run -d –net=“host” –name=“lazylibrarian” -v /path/to/lazylibrarian/data:/config -v /path/to/downloads:/download s -v /path/to/books:/books -v /etc/localtime:/etc/localtime:ro -e EDGE=1 -p 8085:8085 sacretagent/needo-lazylibrarian

Hey,

having real issues getting LL up and running in Docker.....

used your needo-headphones without issue so confused why this is not working..

my run command is

docker run -d --name="LazyLibrarian" --net="bridge" -e EDGE="1" -p 8085:8085/tcp -v "/mnt/user/":"/books":rw -v "/mnt/cache/docker/appdata/lazylibrarian/":"/config":rw -v "/mnt/cache/docker/appdata/":"/downloads":rw -v "/etc/localtime":"/etc/localtime":ro sacretagent/needo-lazylibrarian

thoughts?

in docker it shows as up and running but when I go to the webpage its just page not found

Hey,

having real issues getting LL up and running in Docker.....

used your needo-headphones without issue so confused why this is not working..

my run command is

docker run -d --name="LazyLibrarian" --net="bridge" -e EDGE="1" -p 8085:8085/tcp -v "/mnt/user/":"/books":rw -v "/mnt/cache/docker/appdata/lazylibrarian/":"/config":rw -v "/mnt/cache/docker/appdata/":"/downloads":rw -v "/etc/localtime":"/etc/localtime":ro sacretagent/needo-lazylibrarian

thoughts?

in docker it shows as up and running but when I go to the webpage its just page not found

Any reason why you are using --net=bridge instead of the default --net=host?

What is the output from

docker logs LazyLibrarian

all my other docker apps use bridge so I kept it the same :S

INFO    :: MAIN : Starting LazyLibrarian on port: 5299

DEBUG  :: POSTPROCESS :  Checking [] for files to post process

ERROR  :: POSTPROCESS : Could not access [] directory

why is it starting on 5299 even though I specify 8085? (5299 doesn't work either by the way)

all my other docker apps use bridge so I kept it the same :S

INFO    :: MAIN : Starting LazyLibrarian on port: 5299

why is it starting on 5299 even though I specify 8085? (5299 doesn't work either by the way)

Can you check the pemissions for your LazyLibrarian folder?  Try using --net=host to see if you have the same issue.  port 5299 I believe is the native port lazylibrarian tries to use.

Before running the run command again, do

docker stop LazyLibrarian
docker rm LazyLibrarian
docker rmi sacretagent/needo-lazylibrarian

then try your new run command.

I think the docker should actually be exposing port 5299 instead of 8085.  And then allow the user to change it in the run command like

-p 8085:5299

• 5 months later...
  • 5 months later...

Any chance of getting an updated version of this with NZBget support?

+1 I would love to use this again

I just stumbled across this thread today, so pardon the reply to old posts...

Supposedly it supports dropping NZB files to a directory location, so that should support NZBGet. Just configure LazyLibrarian to download the NZB to a directory that NZBGet is also watching.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Aug-2015 09:44:54 - INFO :: GR-SEARCH : Now searching GoodReads API with keyword: king

08-Aug-2015 09:44:54 - DEBUG :: GR-SEARCH : Searching for king at: http://www.goodreads.com/search.xml?q=king&key=ckvsiSDsuqh7omh74ZZ6Q

08-Aug-2015 09:44:54 - INFO :: GR-SEARCH : Found 20 results with keyword: king

08-Aug-2015 09:44:54 - INFO :: GR-SEARCH : The GoodReads API was hit 1 times for keyword king

08-Aug-2015 09:44:58 - INFO :: DBIMPORT : Now adding new author: Stephen King to database

08-Aug-2015 09:44:59 - DEBUG :: DBIMPORT : Searching for author with name: {'id': 'Stephen King'}

08-Aug-2015 09:44:59 - ERROR :: DBIMPORT : Error fetching authorid: undefined entity: line 51, column 36

Exception in thread DBIMPORT:

Traceback (most recent call last):

File "/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 810, in __bootstrap_inner

self.run()

File "/usr/lib/python2.7/threading.py", line 763, in run

self.__target(*self.__args, **self.__kwargs)

File "/opt/lazylibrarian/lazylibrarian/importer.py", line 31, in addAuthorToDB

author = GR.find_author_id()

File "/opt/lazylibrarian/lazylibrarian/gr.py", line 158, in find_author_id

rootxml = sourcexml.getroot()

UnboundLocalError: local variable 'sourcexml' referenced before assignment

• 5 months later...

I just installed Lazy Librarian a week ago and it was working.  I somehow messed it up by adding 20000 wanted books, and so i deleted everything and reinstalled. 

It now gives an error "Error fetching authorid: undefined entity: line 51, column 36"  and doesnt populate the author information.

I have only one author in it now, and its not working.

Also, When installing using the EDGE=1 option, I cant connect to the homepage.  So I have to use the installer without -e EDGE=1 option, and it says I am 334 commits behind.

any ideas?

EDIT: I was able to get it working again, and import author information without the Line 51 error message.

These are the steps I used.

1 telnet into tower as root

2 enter command "docker pull sacretagent/needo-lazylibrarian"

3 enter command "docker run -d --net="bridge" --name="lazylibrarian" -v /mnt/user/appdata/lazylibrarian:/config -v /mnt/user/downloads/books/lazy/autoadd:/autoadd -v /mnt/user/downloads/books/lazy/downloads:/downloads -v /mnt/user/downloads/books/lazy:/lazy -v /mnt/user/downloads/books/lazy/library:/books -v /etc/localtime:/etc/localtime:ro -e EDGE=1 -p 5299:5299 sacretagent/needo-lazylibrarian"

4 goto //tower ip address:5299 and setup the folders in each config page.  you will want to change the /mnt/user/downloads/books/lazy  parts, to what you want them to be.  I keep lazy in my download folder, since I have Calibre set to watch /autoadd for my permanent library.

EDIT - now I need to figure out how to add an icon for Lazylibrarian to my /tower/docker page.

EDIT- if you get an error in your log saying it cant open a webpage when you search, you might have your api and url swapped in search provider settings.

There are 3 dockers for LL at Docker Hub... None look very supported... :(

This seems to be the one "missing" automated downloader (Sickbeard-type, Couchpotato, Mylar, Headphones, etc)....  Would be much better if we could get one of the recognised Docker providers here to add this to their repo and take it on, rather than something that doesnt seem to work. Watching thread to see if anyone gets it working

I installed using the Sacretagent-needo docker listed above, and apparently its using that new one.  this is in my config.ini file it created.

[Git]

git_user = dobytang

git_repo = lazylibrarian

git_branch = master

install_type = git

current_version = 76cc7fe10e65dd6b3b7f63a6d5b16a2c0399bb11

latest_version = Not_Available_From_GitHUB

commits_behind = -1

I am scared to try to updating it, since its working for me. although too, I have this message "Running a local updated version. Push changes to GITHub or rollback to Master release"

the one annoying thing is this:

-I want it to download new books from my authors.

-I enabled download new books so as the author info is refreshed, and a new book is announced, it will mark as wanted.

-now, when I add a new author, it marks ALL their books as wanted, instead of upcoming ones.

-So, to add a new author, i have to disable auto-add new books, then add the author, then re-enable the auto-add feature.  then go through and mark the books I want that that were in the catalog of their books already.

another quirk is I have to enable "keep all files" otherwise it throws errors saying it cant finish post processing since there are still files remaining.  It wont put a copy in the autoadd folder when that happens, even though it moves one to the library.

one other thing I wish I could figure out, is to tell it to ignore .mp3's or audiobooks when searching for books.  It won't add them to the library, but it will snatch and download them, leaving them in the download folder, and not searching for the epub.

How can you add an icon to a command line installed docker like this one, that doesnt have a webpage for configuration?

instead of manually installing it via the command line, just hit Add Container from the docker page (or do a dockerHub search for the container from CA), then hit advanced, and fill out all of the information that you would have in the docker command.

Then you can also fill out an appropriate URL for the icon.

That's all that a template really is:  A simpler way of entering in the docker command

• 1 month later...