How to connect with nzbget

I am having much difficulty to get nzbdrone or couchpotato to connect with nzbget.  All are installed via Docker and appear to function properly.  The error I get in nzbdrone is:

NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.DownloadClientException: Unable to connect to NzbGet, please check your settings
  at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Nzbget.NzbgetProxy.CheckForError (IRestResponse response) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Nzbget.NzbgetProxy.ProcessRequest (IRestRequest restRequest, NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Nzbget.NzbgetSettings settings) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Nzbget.NzbgetProxy.GetHistory (NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Nzbget.NzbgetSettings settings) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Nzbget.Nzbget.GetHistory () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

I've fiddled with this for hours.  I have made sure that all file permissions for my Docker apps are set to nobody:users.  And, in the apps themselves I've run out of settings to modify.  If anyone has had this issue could you give me some advice?

I am having much difficulty to get nzbdrone or couchpotato to connect with nzbget.  All are installed via Docker and appear to function properly.  The error I get in nzbdrone is:

NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.DownloadClientException: Unable to connect to NzbGet, please check your settings
  at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Nzbget.NzbgetProxy.CheckForError (IRestResponse response) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Nzbget.NzbgetProxy.ProcessRequest (IRestRequest restRequest, NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Nzbget.NzbgetSettings settings) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Nzbget.NzbgetProxy.GetHistory (NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Nzbget.NzbgetSettings settings) [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 
  at NzbDrone.Core.Download.Clients.Nzbget.Nzbget.GetHistory () [0x00000] in <filename unknown>:0 

I've fiddled with this for hours.  I have made sure that all file permissions for my Docker apps are set to nobody:users.  And, in the apps themselves I've run out of settings to modify.  If anyone has had this issue could you give me some advice?

What does your docker run commands look like?