[DOCKER] Airvideo Server, MovieGrabber

• 4 months later...
  • Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I am stumped here, I had to reinstall all my apps (nothing to do with the betas) and everything is working ok apart from Air Video.

I can see the server from my ipad/phone but the folders are all empty and also the server has a weird name - it shows my ip but then when I click on that I get a load of random numbers and letters at the top of the screen.

Thanks

I am stumped here, I had to reinstall all my apps (nothing to do with the betas) and everything is working ok apart from Air Video.

I can see the server from my ipad/phone but the folders are all empty and also the server has a weird name - it shows my ip but then when I click on that I get a load of random numbers and letters at the top of the screen.

Thanks

can you provide a screenshot or log so I can see what it might be. Thanks!
  • 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Everytime I put something into the folders under configuration and hit save the text will go away. I want to test moviegrabber out by downloading a few movies automatically to the cache and once I am satisfied, to the share. I have tried the following folders with no success:

/mnt/cache

/mnt/cache/Docker/appdata/MovieGrabber/Movies

/media

/data

\\Ground\cache\Movies

G://Movies

What am I doing wrong? If possible, I'd recommend telling the user what they're not doing right in a future update instead of just letting text vanish with no feedback.

Everytime I put something into the folders under configuration and hit save the text will go away. I want to test moviegrabber out by downloading a few movies automatically to the cache and once I am satisfied, to the share. I have tried the following folders with no success:

/mnt/cache

/media

/data

\\Ground\cache\Movies

What am I doing wrong? If possible, I'd recommend telling the user what they're not doing right in a future update instead of just letting text vanish with no feedback.

What do you have for Volume Mapping for the docker?

/mnt/cache

/media

/data

\\Ground\cache\Movies

/mnt/cache

/media

/data

\\Ground\cache\Movies

Sorry for the late reply. You'll see what I have in this picture: http://puu.sh/hTnvi/d38eaa8ce6.png - I will have to figure out how to change user to something else later though that's not relavent to this thread.

The only folders your container can see are those specified in Container volume. Browse to those folders and you will see the unRAID files in the Host path. This is how all dockers work.

I'm still confused on which folders to use. I've browsed to the folders and nothing was there as well as changing the host path of /data and /media to /mnt/cache and still nothing. I've tried both /mnt/cache, /media, and /data in the folder section on moviegrabber and they still vanish right away.

I try my best to figure this stuff out before posting here however in this case it's best I see a working example to figure it out fastest.

• 1 month later...

I installed this docker. Just checking it out. For some reason it will not let me add the Sabnzbd folders. The 'watched, archive and completed'. I can confirm I have my mount points setup properly.

/mnt/disks/watchfolder

/mnt/disks/nzb

/mnt/user/tvmovies/moviesdown2

If I load up a command line and load Midnight Commander and view \mnt\disks I see two folders in there. 'watchfolder and 'nzb'. So I know they are there. I'll try switching backslash to forward and all that. See where I get.

• 4 months later...

***Edit: I found that this is not limited to AirVideoServer and I also have the same problem in two other containers (needo's PlexWatch and PlexMediaServer)***

I'm trying to get to the bottom of growing containers and found that this AirVideoServer container has a 1.3GB error log. The error that gets stated over and over again is:

Oct 31 17:07:53 [server name] sshd[17746]: error: Bind to port 22 on 0.0.0.0 failed: Address already in use.

Oct 31 17:07:53 [server name] sshd[17746]: fatal: Cannot bind any address.

Is there anything I can do to prevent this in the future? I can obviously delete the error log file, but that won't fix it in the long term.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Yes it is my first time trying out dockers.. I am using the Airvideo Server, and it doesn't seems to let me configure it. I can see a file inside the application directory, however edits will just be overwritten when the docker starts. Apparently I am not alone, on the docker's website someone posted the same question as well..

I have tried to install needo's PlexWatch(Web) docker without much changes, however I'm getting a unable to access Plex Media Server error message in it - I'm assuming the app is unable to access outside of it's own container and hence "localhost" nor "myserverip" will not work? My PlexMediaServer is from Phaze's plugin (not docker)

edit: OH didn't realise that there's a advanced view, now I got it!

Yes it is my first time trying out dockers.. I am using the Airvideo Server, and it doesn't seems to let me configure it. I can see a file inside the application directory, however edits will just be overwritten when the docker starts. Apparently I am not alone, on the docker's website someone posted the same question as well..

I have tried to install needo's PlexWatch(Web) docker without much changes, however I'm getting a unable to access Plex Media Server error message in it - I'm assuming the app is unable to access outside of it's own container and hence "localhost" nor "myserverip" will not work? My PlexMediaServer is from Phaze's plugin (not docker)

edit: OH didn't realise that there's a advanced view, now I got it!

Have you installed the Community Applications plugin? It really makes using dockers much easier, and gives you links to each dockers support threads.
  • 1 month later...

I have this working with my iphone and ipad, but cannot get it working with my appletv v4!

any advice? some research says that airvideo needs to be version 2.2.1, but i can't tell what is inside this docker, or how to update the version.  any advice?

It uses the following version, AirVideoserverLinux 2.4.6-beta3.  what you might need for the appletv is AirVideoHD.  http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=38548.0
  • 8 months later...

Probably doing something stupid here but AirVideo is the one docker I am struggling to get running. I've tried adding it via 'apps' and 'Add Container'. Error message is always the same....

root@localhost:# /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/scripts/docker run -d --name="AirVideoServer" --net="host" --privileged="true" -e FOLDERS="Movies:/movies, TVShows:/tv" -e TZ="America/Los_Angeles" -p 45631:45631/tcp -v "/mnt/user/media/Movies/":"/movies":rw -v "/mnt/user/media/TV Shows/":"/tv":rw -v "/mnt/user/appdata/AirVideoServer":"/config":rw eroz/airvideo

Unable to find image 'TVShows:/tv:latest' locally

Error response from daemon: invalid registry endpoint https://TVShows:/v0/:'>https://TVShows:/v0/: unable to ping registry endpoint https://TVShows:/v0/

v2 ping attempt failed with error: Get https://TVShows:/v2/: dial tcp: lookup TVShows: file exists

v1 ping attempt failed with error: Get https://TVShows:/v1/_ping: dial tcp: lookup TVShows: file exists. If this private registry supports only HTTP or HTTPS with an unknown CA certificate, please add `--insecure-registry TVShows:` to the daemon's arguments. In the case of HTTPS, if you have access to the registry's CA certificate, no need for the flag; simply place the CA certificate at /etc/docker/certs.d/TVShows:/ca.crt

The command finished successfully!

Docker never appears. Anything obvious I am missing?

Tolax