Mover: No space left on device

All of a sudden my mover will not move files off my cache disk to three shares.

Here is an excerpt of the log and I will attach the full log in this post.

Jul 19 04:57:18 unRAID logger: >f+++++++++ Software/PVR/EPG Grabbers/WebGrabPlus/MDB postprocessor_imdb.com.imdb.zip
Jul 19 04:57:18 unRAID shfs/user0: shfs_create: assign_disk: Software/PVR/EPG Grabbers/WebGrabPlus/MDB postprocessor_imdb.com.imdb.zip (28) No space left on device
Jul 19 04:57:18 unRAID logger: rsync: open "/mnt/user0/Software/PVR/EPG Grabbers/WebGrabPlus/MDB postprocessor_imdb.com.imdb.zip" failed: No space left on device (28)
Jul 19 04:57:18 unRAID logger: rsync error: some files/attrs were not transferred (see previous errors) (code 23) at main.c(1042) [sender=3.0.7]
Jul 19 04:57:18 unRAID logger: mover finished

I have 4 data disks at 3TB apiece and the all of them are at 60% or less full and all have 1.2TB or more free.  All (not just the three that are not moving) shares are set to default allocation (high water) and min. free space (0KB).  Two of the shares have a split level not set and the other has a split level of 1.  The above file is only 2KB and is till getting "No space left on device" and the largest file is about 6GB.  Why would other shares work correctly and these get a error?

syslog.txt

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...