Mover ignoring cache only share plus other problems

Here is a bit of history that lead to this problem. A couple days ago my flash drive packed it in but I had a backup and a spare. When I copied the files to the new flash unraid would freeze during booting. I formatted the flash again and decided to start fresh. I copied the disk and share config files to the new flash and reinstalled plugins and everything seemed to be fine. Last night I noticed sickbeard was putting media files on the cache drive even tho the media share is set to not use the cache. I invoked the mover and it moved the media files without problem but I noticed mover would run for hours. My sys log is over 50MB with it full of errors like this one.

Jul 19 04:40:02 Tower logger: rsync error: some files/attrs were not transferred (see previous errors) (code 23) at main.c(1042) [sender=3.0.7]

Jul 19 04:40:02 Tower logger: ./apps/plex/lib/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Metadata/Movies/f/62ac9f71032486c9e70b83b3252e6d8bea8d356.bundle/Contents/com.plexapp.agents.themoviedb/posters/fcc3d64182194493935d5513076d445f637f7aa5

Jul 19 04:40:02 Tower shfs/user0: shfs_mkdir: assign_disk: apps/plex/lib/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Metadata (28) No space left on device

Jul 19 04:40:02 Tower logger: cd+++++++++ apps/plex/lib/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Metadata/

Jul 19 04:40:02 Tower logger: rsync: recv_generator: mkdir "/mnt/user0/apps/plex/lib/Application Support/Plex Media Server/Metadata" failed: No space left on device (28)

Jul 19 04:40:02 Tower logger: *** Skipping any contents from this failed directory ***

When I look through it to me it looks like mover is trying to move my apps share which is set to use cache only. Is there something im missing here as I dont really want to have to start all over again. Thanks for the help.

Have you checked the disk shares to see if any of them have an 'apps' folder.  I think thing can get confused if there is a folder on the disk shares with a name that should only be on the flash due to it being set to cache-only.

I think you can get a similar confusion of there is a folder on the cache drive that corresponds to a share that is set to not use the cache, so you might want to check this out for the 'media' share..