Trying to setup sickbeard and sabnzbd to work together

EDIT: Rewritten to make the problem clearer.

I have created a working docker for both sabnzbd and sickbeard. They both are functional and sickbeard can send a nzb to sabnzbd. However, the normal setup process to have sabnzbd send the file back to sickbeard for post-processing involves copying a folder from the sickbeard install to the sabnzbd install folder (the AutoProcessTV folder).

In your newly downloaded Sick Beard folder (/Applications/Sickbeard) you will find a folder called AutoProcessTV.  Drag the contents of this folder into the scripts directory where your SABnzbd is installed <snip> Then log in to your SABnzbd and go to the Config / Categories tab and look for TV.  Next to TV look for the dropdown for post processing script and select the appropriate SABtoSickbeard(.exe for Windows or .py for OSX).  -from the Total HTPC guide.

I have done this a dozen times setting this up in a VM, but in Docker, I am lost.

Has anyone set these two up in separate docker containers and made them work? How do I do it?

I have solved this. There are several ways and to be honest I don't remember exactly how I.did it.

But a simple way is to associate /mnt with /mnt in.the sabnzbd container and configure the autoprocess folder (e.g. /mnt/appdata/sickbeard/AutoProcessTV) in your sabnzbd config.

An alternate is to associate /mnt/appdata/sickbeard/AutoProcessTV with the container path /AutoProcessTV and configure /AutoProcessTV into the sabnzbd config file.

Make sense?

...to have sabnzbd send the file back to sickbeard for post-processing involves copying a folder from the sickbeard install to the sabnzbd install folder...

You don't have to copy anything, as long as you can just point to the folder from within SABnzbd.

With that said, I'm not sure where the autoProcessTV folder is placed when creating a docker for SickBeard, so I'm not sure where you would point.

In my case, I copied the folder from my plugin setup, then manually placed it in my /appdata/SABnzbd folder, which works fine.

I'd asked shortly after dockers became available, but no on ever responded as to where the autoProcessTV folder is placed upon install, so I just grabbed it from a backup I had.

I attached the folder to this post for you, in case you don't have a backup yourself.  Be sure to change the autoProcessTV.cfg file to match your setup if you use my folder.

autoProcessTV.zip

Thank you Justin and bjp999. I got it working. I used Justin's folder (I thought that would be the fix, thanks for making it easy to get). I also had to adjust the docker.cfg since I am also using Xen, but everything seems to be working at this point.  8) 8)