Is this possible to do with Docker : Run a specific Docker with it's own IP ?

Hi,

In my goal of DOCKERize all my services on my Unraid server, I would like to run PlexConnect (at least until Apple finally allow App Store and real PLEX on Apple TV!) on my Unraid, but that requires ports 80 & 443).

I know I can relocalize the Unraid Management Console (like needo suggest : https://registry.hub.docker.com/u/needo/plexconnect/), but I would prefer to run a 2nd IP Address (I have a 2nd NIC port if required) or a bridge with a 2nd IP on the 1st NIC (If Docker can do that?)...

If that works, I can even run all my dockers from that 2nd IP address !

Hi,

In my goal of DOCKERize all my services on my Unraid server, I would like to run PlexConnect (at least until Apple finally allow App Store and real PLEX on Apple TV!) on my Unraid, but that requires ports 80 & 443).

I know I can relocalize the Unraid Management Console (like needo suggest : https://registry.hub.docker.com/u/needo/plexconnect/), but I would prefer to run a 2nd IP Address (I have a 2nd NIC port if required) or a bridge with a 2nd IP on the 1st NIC (If Docker can do that?)...

If that works, I can even run all my dockers from that 2nd IP address !

+1 was wondering the same for those of us with multiple nic cards.

Since unRAID is based on Linux you should be able to do this relatively easily however you will not be able to do it with the GUI and it would therefore be out of scope and probably out of support.

I would not recommend it, although it is an interesting idea.