[Request] Onedrive Docker

Ashe

I've had some success using a docker from https://hub.docker.com/r/yannickglt/docker-onedrive/

You can use this via CA for the template if you search for onedrive and get more results from dockerhub

For the mappings i have used

Container volume: /root/.onedrived with Host Path to my appdata folder

Container volume: /root/OneDrive/XXXX with Host Path to my data folder where it will pull the onedrive information to

XXXX =  https://onedrive.live.com/?id=root&cid=XXXX - note the letters must be in lower case

once it is up and running go to CL and type

docker exec -it docker-onedrive onedrived-pref

Press 0 and open the URL in your browser after connecting to your One Drive account. On the blank page, copy the URL and paste it in the terminal.

Press 3 to configure a directory to synchronize.

then Restart the docker container.

Now the almost working part! if i access the folder via CL, i can get a full listing of all files. If i access from Windows, i can see the sub-folder level but clicking on a folder results in

Location is not available, the handle is invalid

which i think is just a user account issue with my Win10 VM

EDIT: make sure docker is host

• 2 weeks later...

I'm actively working on this, no eta yet but hopefully soon (omg I'm beginning to sound like Jonp lol)

How is this going binhex?

sorry guys, i got diverted onto other stuff, i will try and get back on this, i did make some headway with it, need to see if there has been any development on the app as it was under heavy dev when i last looked.

I'm actively working on this, no eta yet but hopefully soon (omg I'm beginning to sound like Jonp lol)

How is this going binhex?

sorry guys, i got diverted onto other stuff, i will try and get back on this, i did make some headway with it, need to see if there has been any development on the app as it was under heavy dev when i last looked.

Np :)

Just PM me if you need some help testing something (in an unraid environment), as I have an test server.

• 1 month later...

Yeah, we really need this. I have a 1TB free because of a promo thing with my newly-bought tablet. My current server only has about 200GB stored, so it's great for backups.

+1 on this Docker!

Yeah, we really need this. I have a 1TB free because of a promo thing with my newly-bought tablet. My current server only has about 200GB stored, so it's great for backups.

+1 on this Docker!

ok im going to release what i have, its a bit rough and ready but it fundamentally works, will tidy it up and get all the admin crap done tonight hopefully (real life permitting).

• 1 month later...

Binhex, were you able to publish this?  I'm not seeing it.  Thanks for your work in this!

im afraid the application is currently broken in multiple ways, i was going to post it a couple of weeks back, tidied it up in preparation for upload and gave it a quick test and it was not pretty, so until its in a more stable state there is no point uploading it. You can see the list of known issues in the link below, progress seems to be slow on getting bugs resolved, although some PR's have been created to fix some of the major crashes:-

https://github.com/skilion/onedrive/issues

• 1 month later...