Upgrading a Flash disk with Unraid Pro

h347

Hey guys,

Searched the FAQ and Wiki but cant seem to find a answer.

I have a Flash drive that has a UnRAID Pro license, how should I go about upgrading the flash disk to a larger capacity one?

Should I email Tom to get a new key?

Thanks in advance

I have added this question to the FAQ, "How do I upgrade my unRAID flash drive to a larger size drive?".  Feel free to edit.

I am emailing this to Tom for his review, as there is a difference here, between upgrading a good drive, and replacing a failed or lost drive.  In this case, if he sends a replacement key for the larger flash drive, you still have your original completely valid and working Pro key, for a second unRAID system, and he would be completely within his rights to charge a fee for this second key, even if you *say* you won't ever use the first key again.  He has been very generous in the past (see here), but I don't want to speak for him.

Hey guys,

Searched the FAQ and Wiki but cant seem to find a answer.

I have a Flash drive that has a UnRAID Pro license, how should I go about upgrading the flash disk to a larger capacity one?

Should I email Tom to get a new key?

Thanks in advance

What size key do you have that you want to upgrade?