New Cache Drive Sleep and Mover Settings

Hi I just installed a new Cache Drive to my Unraid 5 Box and I have a few questions!  I use my Unraid box exclusively  as a Media Server, I have Couch, Sab, Sickbead, NZBdrone and Plex all running fine and all it is working as expected. 

The main reason I added a cache drive is to be able to sleep the Server by itself whenever it can when not in use! previously a had all the apps in the array and the Server will never sleep by itself I had to sleep it manually. Now with all the apps in the cache drive it goes to sleep at the specified minutes in the settings!! Previously I had to wake the server via an app WOL whenever I needed to download the new TV series and sleep it manually also!  I rarely have the server awaken!! only when watching TV Series or Movies.

My question is now that I have the Cache drive drive and it goes to sleep by itself when does the Mover Script does his thing?  I set in the settings to do it at 6 am in the thoughts the server will wake up do his thing and then go back to sleep but it did not happened!!  The server is sleeping 4 days in the week I only use it on weekends and a few days in the week!!  Can I use a command in the Sleep settings to whenever the server wakes up it activate the Mover Script? or Do I have to do it manually? Can I have like a schedule to wake the server run the Mover script and then he sleeps by itself? Hope anyone with this situation can help Me!!