[SOLVED] Disk stuck on blue label after successful data rebuild

Hi, I had a drive give me a red status due to a loose wire. I fixed it, disabled the drive, then added it again to the array and rebuilt it. Then I ran a parity check and everything went OK. The rebuilt took about 8 hours and the parity check about 10. So now after all that time, the array was working fine, but when I stopped it to shut it down (and do an upgrade), the rebuilt drive appears with a blue label again and it's asking me to do the rebuild process again.

Is there anything i'm missing here. Do I have to go through that whole process again. I really don't get it. I'm using 5.0 beta 14, but since I needed to fix this issue before upgrading and now I'm stuck.

Any help would be appreciated.

So i rebuilt it again and the array is up. Everything green. The reinstated disk shows thousands of writes and no errors. I can read its contents fine and I copied a file to it. It took awhile to get started, but it copied fine in the end. It was slow though. Anyhow, I'd like to know how to proceed now because I've already rebuilt the disk 3 times and I need a permanent solution. I need to add more disks to the array soon, so I need to be able to stop it.

Again, any help would be appreciated.