(Solved) Upgraded 320gb to 1.5tb. Unraid thinks its still 320gb

molesza

Notwithstanding the risk of data loss in Beta's 7 & 8, the automatic expansion of replacement drives was NOT included in an earlier Beta (I believe it was Beta 6) ... and has not, as far as I know, been reinstated yet.

So any replacement drive will be "seen" as the same size as the drive it is replacement.

I suspect that's what's happened.    If you revert to an earlier Beta; then do the replacement again, the drive will automatically be expanded to the full size of the replacement.  Or just wait for v6 final and redo the replacement then.

Notwithstanding the risk of data loss in Beta's 7 & 8, the automatic expansion of replacement drives was NOT included in an earlier Beta (I believe it was Beta 6) ... and has not, as far as I know, been reinstated yet.

The release notes for beta 9 state that auto-expansion is now enabled for all the supported file system types.  If the OP is using beta 9 and experiencing such an issue it sounds like a bug.