[MOVED] Share 'broken' after changing Allocation Method ??

Can anyone please advise with a problem as I can't find a thread or guidance on this.

unRAID 5.0.5 Pro, WAS working fine. Two main shares Movies and Music across 2 disks using Most Free allocation.

In between rips, with no other activity going on from elsewhere, decided on a whim to switch the 'Movies' share back to 'FillUp' from 'Most Free' so as to force unRAID to use up a large chunk of unused space on disk1.

Since then, Movies share refuses to browse from the GUI, whereas Music (unchanged) still works fine. Have tried starting and stopping the array, but to no avail.

My IE browser says 'The page can't be displayed'

Have tried rebooting, no difference. Have tried changing Allocation back to Most Free.

I can inspect the data from disk 1 to folder 'Movies' and it's contents are fine. Similarly with Disk2/Movies, all fine.

Note that if I browse to /mnt/user/ and try and open /Movies I also get 'The page can't be displayed' behaviour

With Firefox I get 'The connection to the server was reset while the page was loading'

Seems like the folders on the disks are fine but the share functionality across multiple disks is 'broken'

As I said, the share I didn't change (allocation method of) is completely unaffected.

Can anyone please advise how to fix this.

Thanks