Sickbeard + Sabnzbd not deleting folders....

opentoe

I have Sickbeard and Sabnzbd+ running on my Windows workstation along with all my databases and other things. After Sickbeard hands off the NZB to SAB to download it doesn't completely delete the temporary folder that's on my unraid server. I have to go in there manually on a daily basis and delete all these folders before they start adding up. I figured I would put this here since I would imagine lots of users use this software. I don't want to run Sick/SAB on my unraid server, I want to keep it on my Windows machine, which is why I built that computer to do. Any suggestions?

Have you reviewed the SB logs? I had this problem before due to SB not shutting down when it upgraded, which screwed something up.

To troubleshoot, can you perform a "manual post-processing" in SB, and see what errors you get? From what I remember, the error is near the end of the log file. If you search for the error, you'll likely find the answer in the SickBeard Forums.