Steps to move from 6b6 to 6b10a

Hi all,

I'm currently running beta 6 and have a set of docker containers running, but want to move to b10a (and beyond) so need to get them up to scratch with the current way of working. I didn't get the chance to update as each beta came out (kind of glad I missed 7 and 8 as it turns out) so am behind the curve.

Can anybody outline the steps required to migrate a docker setup from beta 6 to beta 10a?

I know there are some steps detailed in the announcement thread for beta 8, but I'm also aware that several things have changed in the intervening betas (location to put my-* template files, introduction of template repositories etc). I've seen those changes detailed in various different posts and have lost track of what they all were.

I made that same upgrade, but only read the stuff on the OP for b8, so I lost all my templates (I followed the instructions but when I tried to copy them something went wrong). However, I made a screenshot of my port mappings and share assignments before I upgraded and just recreated from the stock templates. If you're not running too many, that might work....