TinyMediaManager Container. Accessible through web browser.

Okay new image is being built on the docker servers as I typed this image. I forked the phusion base image and updated the base os to utopic so that I could an x11vnc binary where I could disable ipv6 from the command line. I tested and so far it works, so please report back. Remember you can now access the container using rdp as well if you map the port 3389.

Just updated TMM and it works fine through browser.

Tried RDP and cant get to connect to the server. Trying to connect from a mac and using the ip address and port. It says connection refused. Is there a username/password that I should enter?

My mistake I never configured the port :P Now that its configured I'm able to connect :)

Should I take out tinymediamanager and make a base for just the gui part, so that you can fork that and make pull request for additions, and adjustments?

i took the tmm container apart and put it together into a more traditonal Dockerfile as i find that easier to work with personally.

i've been trying a couple of things, first i went back to "stock" phusion-base and added in the utopic repos to install x11vnc and then took them out again to call everything else, it starts but i'm having issues with setup screen on calibre, not certain if i've cocked up something else, looking later at that.

if that don't sail, i'll try and compile another x11vnc from a writeup dated last week sometime specifically to address ipv6 issues

I saw that, you don't want to move away from the phusion image? the only thing I change from forking phusion 0.9.16 was changing the base and nothing else at all. Have we drawn attention to Dev team about compiling the kernel with ipv6 support so that we don't have to do all these work around?

i think it would be good to stay on stock phusion base, as regards to the dev team, i've not made any approaches.

Updated now to the latest version and TMM server is not reachable. Both through RDP and Browser. From the log file

ddxGiveUp:
Openbox-Message: Failed to open the display from the DISPLAY environment variable.
Openbox-Message: Failed to open the display from the DISPLAY environment variable.

Fatal server error:
Could not create lock file in /tmp/.tX10-lock