need help... problems with two drives.....

Hi, I initially posted this is the wrong section by mistake so have reposted here:

after a brown out this morning that my cheap UPS doesn't seem to have helped with I was showing errors on drive 5 & 6.  5 red balled but a smartctl didn't show any error on either drive.  I decided to remove drive 5 start the array, then stop the array, then re-add the drive (I have done this to repair this type of issue in the past).  However approx 20% of the way through the rebuild it bombed out and now drive 6 is red....  when I restart the array it shows 5 as orange and 6 as red and says both are unformatted!!!

I've never been good with linux and can't remember a lot of what I once knew about unraid.....  was a challenge to telnet in and run smartctl.....  please can somebody help with completely noob step by step instructions on what I should do to proceed.  :(

unraid.png.bb373ab3f37bc6ecc4d5780c6085dd96.png

smartctl did not show any problems with the drives....  even if someone could tell me how to make unraid trust drive 6, ie get rid of the red ball so I can start it up and pull the data of drive 5 under emulation it would be extremely appreciated.  I just released that drive 5 contains my family photos and videos that are only partially backed up elsewhere.....  any help would be greatly appreciated

not that i feel entitled too it, but it's sad to see the community support is not what it once was.....

If anybody else finds themselves in a similar situation, I am in the process of recovering my files now.  I purchased Raise Data Recovery for ReiserFS for about $30.  As there was no real issues with the drives, just unraid stopped liking them, I seem have no issue copying most of the files from the drive using my windows machine.  I have saved all my family photos and videos.  A couple of my MP3's have become corrupted but at least they are replaceable. 

Looking at options to backup my photo's and videos.  SmugMug looks like a good option at $40 a year for unlimited storage.  They appear to have been around for a very long time and are family run meaning they are not about to sell out tomorrow.... does anybody here have any experience with it or other recommendations?

not that i feel entitled too it, but it's sad to see the community support is not what it once was.....

If anybody else finds themselves in a similar situation, I am in the process of recovering my files now.  I purchased Raise Data Recovery for ReiserFS for about $30.  As there was no real issues with the drives, just unraid stopped liking them, I seem have no issue copying most of the files from the drive using my windows machine.  I have saved all my family photos and videos.  A couple of my MP3's have become corrupted but at least they are replaceable. 

Looking at options to backup my photo's and videos.  SmugMug looks like a good option at $40 a year for unlimited storage.  They appear to have been around for a very long time and are family run meaning they are not about to sell out tomorrow.... does anybody here have any experience with it or other recommendations?

I use CrashPlan as there is a Docker container for it (and likely a plugin for 5.0) so I can backup specific folders from UnRAID automatically.