[DOCKER] TVHeadend + HDHomerun

I had found this a few weeks ago and tried to get it working but sadly I couldn't get it to work. I've temporarily moved my Tvheadend installation to my OpenElec HTPC box until I can get a proper Docker to work on Unraid. I prefer this as it's my server that does the recording and streaming; thus being accessible to all my clients on my home network.

Perhaps it's the fact that this Docker is hosted on githud and not on the official registry or simply some lack of knowledge from my part but when I initially tried it, I recall it wasn't building properly because when attempting to make from the source, it wouldn't find the right kernel. It's looking for a kernel from the uname command but ours returns a valid version with an Unraid appended to it; thus not finding the right libraries. I tried modifying the docker manually to get it compiled but I lacked of time so I simply gave up for the time being.

If anyone gets it working, I'd be willing to give it a try and perhaps move to this setup instead. :)

Thanks for the share though :)

• 1 month later...