Sickbeard - error 28 : No space left on device

I recently started having some weird problems with my Sickbeard, Couchpotato, & SABnzbd plugins. Shows were not getting downloaded like normal, when I looked into it, I realized that they were being downloaded but weren't getting moved/renamed afterward. Looking at the error logs in SAB and in Sickbeard, I was getting the message "error 28 : No space left on device" whenever it tried to move the files from the download disk to the array.

Originally, I had the plugins installed outside the array using the SNAP plugin. When this problem started, I decided to start fresh, so I backed up the flash drive & re-formatted it and installed Unraid again (5.0.6). Also did a parity check (no errors). Then I added the plugins again. At this point I started having a whole new problem, where the plugins were being loaded before the SNAP drive was mounted, so everything was being installed to RAM and of course the configurations were not being saved. Since I now have a paid license (and therefore can use a cache drive) I decided to make the SNAP drive into a cache drive instead, and now have all the plugins installed there. That fixed the second problem, but the first problem is back.

Strangely, I am able to move files to the array manually from a Windows pc, or from the command line via telnet. When the problem first started, prior to the fresh install, I was not even able to do that.

Any idea what's going on here?

Thanks NAS & dlandon. I did use /mnt/cache for all my plugin installations. I have searched the forum but I haven't found the solution, but now it gets weird. The strange thing is that this seems to have spontaneously resolved itself. This morning I noticed that a few shows were downloaded overnight, and were successfully moved/renamed correctly. I was also able to run manual post-processing in Sickbeard for the ones that were not getting moved last night, and it worked fine. I'll keep watching it. I'm really confused as to why this would happen. I'm not sure I should mark this as "solved" since I haven't done anything to fix it, but for the moment it seems like it's working.

Sickbeard defaults the appdata to /mnt/user/appdata/sickbeard.  Change that to /mnt/cache/appdata/sickbeard.  This will bypass the cache size settings because it is not going through /mnt/user.

I'm not sure if that is all of the issue, but change it anyway.  I've had issues with my dockers because of this.  I have already suggested that all docker appdata be defaulted to /mnt/cache/appdata and not /mnt/user/appdata in the templates.

Also check any other sickbeard share references and see if they need to be adjusted.

Sickbeard defaults the appdata to /mnt/user/appdata/sickbeard.  Change that to /mnt/cache/appdata/sickbeard.  This will bypass the cache size settings because it is not going through /mnt/user.

Thanks, I don't see any reference to an appdata directory, but I had already changed the config dir to /mnt/cache/.sickbeard/config.

I suppose I shouldn't complain, but this seems really weird that it just suddenly started to work. I forced Sickbeard to re-download a few old episodes just to test it, and it still seems fine. No issues with Couchpotato either. Hopefully it keeps going as it is.