unRAID Server Release 6.0-beta12-x86_64 Available

limetech

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

built a new server installed beta 12 and dynamix dashboard is empty, board is a Intel DN2800MT

Try clearing browser history.

yep did that, i have 2 servers, 1 displays info and one does not

Looks like you might have some old Dynamix plugins installed.  Remove them.

nope fresh flash drive clean install totally stock

Thank you for the new beta, never used dynamix before but it was very easy to setup notifications and schedule a monthly parity check.

One thing noticed is that the memory information from the info popup window is not accurate it reads 12448MB (max. 2Gb) whereas the dashboard shows 4096 Module (max. 2Gb) not sure what the max.2Gb means -  the 4096 is the correct value.

Second is a small GUI issue - see second image attached

This is a test system it has both Docker and KVM running, plugin installed: Powerdown 2.13, VMM, Docker Manager and APC UPS.

Capture.JPG.ca1d5c069488dca612e1decc3029ffef.JPG

Capture1.JPG.f8ded2e17bc8a12d08777f0626b61b39.JPG

Capture2.JPG.8ae8d12fdf2fa9e5dad8f8a5528d683e.JPG

So far so good...

It could just be because it's the first time it's actually quiet in this room and I'm paying attention to every little thing.

However I keep hearing one of my spinner drives being accessed. I do NOT have the webUI open in any browser instances. It might just be my media manager scanning the drives for updates. The noise stops when I spin down the drives. It might just be my noisy seagate drive. I know it's not my SSD Cache drive.  ;)

The only thing showing up in lsof is 'smbd' and DIR of various /mnt/user/ hierarchies.

Maybe I should turn on cache_dirs again and spin down the drives.

Good job on the release!

I installed from the extensions page, but it is still sitting at:

syncing...

Has been stuck there for a while, should I be concerned or just crack a beer and wait it out?

I am preclearing two WD Red 3TB drives as well, perhaps not the best time to do an upgrade....

That step took some time on my system too, so just be patient.

I installed from the extensions page, but it is still sitting at:

syncing...

Has been stuck there for a while, should I be concerned or just crack a beer and wait it out?

I am preclearing two WD Red 3TB drives as well, perhaps not the best time to do an upgrade....

That step took some time on my system too, so just be patient.

Thanks BRit, beer it is.....

Installed just fine, looking awesome! Just a note for other plex users, the plex plugin needs to be updated to be compatible with beta 12. Currently the plex settings page is completely blank, although I don't that should currently be an issue for most people (you can just directly modify the conf file for plex).

I don't think the bar graph to the right of 'Tools' is in the new release.

Remember the old Dynamix was installed from /boot/plugins. Remove that directory.

It's hard to see your screen capture with the black theme.  Can you turn it off and get a new screen capture?

here you go...

Screen_Shot_2014-11-30_at_9_36.01_PM.png.4b6e442965885e08f0fa6d42c0701f4e.png

Just upgraded and note that temperature of my 'Unassigned Device' is shown as '0)'

Same here, also have two drives (connected via sata controller) which show 0) in place of the temperature, drives connected to motherboard sata or via esata external box show the correct drive temps.

Updated plugins (openvpn server, snap, apcupsd, virtman) prior to V6b12 update, openvpn server and snap show a blank page when clicked on in the settings page - apcupsd and virtman show up fine on the settings tab.

Everything else is working fine.

EDIT: Had to delete the SNAP plugin and reinstall - think i had tried to update it before the author had modified to work with b12 - OpenVPN Server not updated yet by the author so will have to delete that one and reinstall when updated.

Just upgraded and note that temperature of my 'Unassigned Device' is shown as '0)'

One of mine shows hotter than the sun, lol...

2014-11-30%2023_43_56-media01_Main.jpg

I still think leaving this board locked for replies, and just linking a thread somewhere else in each release thread for replies would have worked with how you guys had it set up before..

Successfully updated from Unraid 6b5 to 6b12 but having the following issues.

-SG_IO: bad/missing sense data, sb[] error in console.

-can't access settings page of Phaze Plugins (Plex, Sabnzbd, Sick-beard, subsonic) but they run fine. Will update plugins when updates are released. Also planning to try the docker versions of these plugins.

Configuration:

ESXi 5.5

M1015 card - 7 x 2TB HDs connected

400 GB cache drive - RDM connected to MB SATA

I missed dynamix GUI so I'm glad it is back and better than ever. Great work guys!

Update:

-It looks like the SG_IO: bad/missing sense data, sb[] error in console might be due to the Phaze's Subsonic plugin that stopped working after the update. I removed the plugin temporarily and the error did not return. I will keep you guys updated.

Successfully updated from Unraid 6b5 to 6b12 but having the following issues.

-can't access settings page of Phaze Plugins (Plex, Sabnzbd, Sick-beard, subsonic) but they run fine. Will update plugins when updates are released. Also planning to try the docker versions of these plugins.

This is likely from the changes in the .page sections for beta-12. You can no longer have .page and .php files of the same name. The php code should be inside the .page file. Those 'plugins' will have to be updated to be beta-12 or higher compliant.  Please report the bug(s) to the plugin author(s).

I checked for updates then updated all my plugins (vmMan, libVirt, SNAP, Powerdown, Docker, APC UPS), then entered the address for the update to unRAID (didn't show an update with the check button).

I then shutdown my windows VM, did not stop all my running dockers (MariaDB, NZBDrone, SABnzbd), then stopped the array, then did a restart.

Started, and is running just fine.  I then removed the vmMan plugin, entered the version for dynamix, and started my windows VM, all running fine.

I've done short smart tests on 4 of my 12 drives so far, all worked fine.

Great job on the new beta!!

Dynamix is looking great, and the extra information is very welcome.  Thanks for all your hard work; it's much appreciated!!