unRAID Server Release 6.0-beta12-x86_64 Available

limetech

Goto the plugins tab and remove the dockerMan plugin from there.

That is what I did, I no longer have the docker plugin installed  I can click on those 'missing button images' above to see the normal layout but it defaults to that image I posted earlier.

Before removing the docker manager, it looked fine, and autostarted fine.

• Replies 504
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Also, the reported memory issue that people have reported has been fixed.  There is actually a tagged update available already in the webGui under Dynamix that fixes that and a few other aesthetic issues.  Gotta love being able to patch things without a full release of the base OS!

So when I go to upgrade tonight by pasting that link into my gui and rebooting I will still need to go and update the GUI after everything comes back up to get the latest?

From what I understand yes.

This information and the critical step of having to delete certain addons (i.e. docker) should be in the OP ASAP

The pasting of the link into the webGui to install beta 12 is already in the OP.  The step of deleting dockerMan and the affect other other plugins has just been added to a section at the bottom of the OP called "Special Considerations".

The pasting of the link into the webGui to install beta 12 is already in the OP.  The step of deleting dockerMan and the affect other other plugins has just been added to a section at the bottom of the OP called "Special Considerations".

I'm also missing functionality in the docker plugin now.  I had upgraded to beta12 before removing the dockerman plugin, and have since deleted it, per instructions in this thread.  I don't see any of the detail info for any dockers, nor can I start/stop them manually now.  autostart is working, as the dockers themselves are running.

Do I need to reinstall beta12, restart the server, or something else to get full functionality back?  the new instructions in post 1 say to delete before upgrading, but it's too late for me to do that, so I'm just checking on what's the 'right' way to fix this now.

Also, there is now no listing for a dockerman plugin in the list of plugins, and I'm not sure if there is supposed to be.

I mention it because the dynamix plugin used to show as "built-in" until I looked for updates, then applied the update.  Now, it's at the top of the list, and seems to allow me to remove it (checkbox and button exist, I've not tried to actually remove it).

If dynamix and dockerman are now both "built-in" I'd expect them to behave the same in the plugin list. i.e. they should both be shown in the list, but shown as "built-in", and not removable.

I know this is all a work in progress, just providing feedback.

also, this still exists.

Thanks again for everything you do!

I'm also missing functionality in the docker plugin now.  I had upgraded to beta12 before removing the dockerman plugin, and have since deleted it, per instructions in this thread.  I don't see any of the detail info for any dockers, nor can I start/stop them manually now.  autostart is working, as the dockers themselves are running.

Do I need to reinstall beta12, restart the server, or something else to get full functionality back?  the new instructions in post 1 say to delete before upgrading, but it's too late for me to do that, so I'm just checking on what's the 'right' way to fix this now.

Also, there is now no listing for a dockerman plugin in the list of plugins, and I'm not sure if there is supposed to be.

I mention it because the dynamix plugin used to show as "built-in" until I looked for updates, then applied the update.  Now, it's at the top of the list, and seems to allow me to remove it (checkbox and button exist, I've not tried to actually remove it).

If dynamix and dockerman are now both "built-in" I'd expect them to behave the same in the plugin list. i.e. they should both be shown in the list, but shown as "built-in", and not removable.

I know this is all a work in progress, just providing feedback.

also, this still exists.

I deleted it myself and had the same issue everyone else was reporting, tab showing broken images and just the banner icons.

I just did a reboot and the docker tab now looks normal now, with dockers auto starting. The entry in the plugin tab is still good, so I guess that is what we wanted out of that exercise.

I share the same thoughts as the bolded as well.

Edit: The reboot is just what I did, others may want to not risk it and wait for LimeTech to respond to what the best action is. Just provided what I found through my own troubleshooting.

Also, the reported memory issue that people have reported has been fixed.  There is actually a tagged update available already in the webGui under Dynamix that fixes that and a few other aesthetic issues.  Gotta love being able to patch things without a full release of the base OS!

Still showing my core frequencies to sit at 3100.1 mhz.

If I SSH in and look at xenpm get-current-free or whatever the command is all the cores are at 1600.

there seem to be some issues around the docker tab in the ui, if you look at the attached screenshot (taken from android running google chrome) you will notice the navigation bars are not expanding to fit screen size, all other tabs expand fine, just the docker tab is broken.

2akeow2.jpg

Try to reboot the server.  The uninstall on dockerMan.plg may have not worked properly the way you did it.  Rebooting the server should fix any issues there.

There isn't and there shouldn't be.  dockerMan is now merged into the core webGui code as a part of the "Dynamix" plugin you see there.  We do not intend to bring it back as it's own line item in the plugin manager.

also, this still exists.

Thanks for keeping us abreast of that one.  We'll get to the non-critical issues once the major ones have been sorted properly.

there seem to be some issues around the docker tab in the ui, if you look at the attached screenshot (taken from android running google chrome) you will notice the navigation bars are not expanding to fit screen size, all other tabs expand fine, just the docker tab is broken.

2akeow2.jpg

Does this rendering issue appear on a computer using the same or a different browser as well?  What about clearing the browser history?  Let us know if that helps.

Thanks for the feedback folks. Please keep it coming.  Several issues reported here have already been patched by the team!

Do you have any feedback or information regarding the lack of CPU frequency scaling that a group of us are experiencing?

Not yet. Not sure what the problem is exactly and its a lower priority issue to solve on the short term. 

Does this rendering issue appear on a computer using the same or a different browser as well?  What about clearing the browser history?  Let us know if that helps.

hi jonp, the rendering issue does NOT occur on a pc running chrome, i also for kicks tried internet explorer 11, same result, it renders fine, so thats good, so looks like its an android chrome browser issue.

i tried closing all tabs and killing the process to force a refresh, but this did not fix the issue, also fyi switching to landscape or portrait still does NOT render correctly, im running android 4.4.4 on an samsung galaxy s4.

2akeow2.jpg

I see the same issue on my iPad.  You can shrink down the window on a computer and it will happen.

hi jonp, the rendering issue does NOT occur on a pc running chrome, i also for kicks tried internet explorer 11, same result, it renders fine, so thats good, so looks like its an android chrome browser issue.

i tried closing all tabs and killing the process to force a refresh, but this did not fix the issue, also fyi switching to landscape or portrait still does NOT render correctly, im running android 4.4.4 on an samsung galaxy s4.

It happens in Chrome on a PC if you shrink down the window.

It happens in Chrome on a PC if you shrink down the window.

Sorry, yes your right it does occur if the window is not maximised.

2akeow2.jpg

I see the same issue on my iPad.  You can shrink down the window on a computer and it will happen.

Ok, I've seen this before too but recently it had stopped for me after I cleared my browser cache on the affected system.  If it persists after that, there is probably still a bug in the HTML causing the misalignment.  We will investigate.

Thanks for the feedback folks. Please keep it coming.  Several issues reported here have already been patched by the team!

Do you have any feedback or information regarding the lack of CPU frequency scaling that a group of us are experiencing?

Is that only in Xen mode that you're seeing this issue?

OP is still missing vital upgrade instruction info.

We cant expect user to read 14+ pages of forum posts prior to updating. This should be #1 priority if we dont want the same issues being reported again and again

I did update the OP.  What's missing?

People will read the OP until the point where we say "If you are running -beta10a you can update via the Plugin Manager by selecting following URL and paste in the Install Extension box Install Plugin box:"

Whilst that is true you also need to delete the docker plugin first if you have it and you also after reboot need to update the webgui.

Also this whole section is out of place and should be in the install/upgrade instructions section later on for clarity.