Dynamix - V6 Plugins

5 minutes ago, trurl said:

Do you have any adblocker or anything else that might interfere with your browser?

no, nothing i know.

i tried Chrome, Edge, deleting cookies and incognito mode without plugin. everytime the same.

only that in my syslog:

Nov  7 17:31:10 Unraid-1 nginx: 2021/11/07 17:31:10 [error] 17540#17540: *746057 open() "/usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.system.stats/images/sys.png" failed (2: No such file or directory) while sending to client, client: 192.168.0.6, server: , request: "GET /plugins/dynamix.system.stats/images/sys.png HTTP/1.1", host: "192.168.0.50:50080", referrer: "http://192.168.0.50:50080/Stats"

Edited by sonic6

Hi, I tried to find as much info as possible - in this thread and elsewhere. Howver, I'm still not entirely sure about unraid fan speed control for my setup:

I'm using a Nimbustor 4 (Asustor as5304t) system with unraid for two days now and it is already so much better than the Asus software. But looking at the CPU and HDD/SSD temperatures, I feel like the fan should be spinning up a bit more from time to time (for example when running a virtual machine). However, it always stays at an almost quiet speed. So I wanted to try the dynamix plugin but can not select any fans. While the temperature sensors are working for the CPU and Mainboard:

Intel digital thermal sensor...                             Success!
    (driver `coretemp')

The one I'm assuming is for the fans:

Found `ITE IT8625E Super IO Sensors'                        Success!
    (address 0x290, driver `to-be-written')

doesn't seem to be available. Now, I found different sites with former github projects for this driver and so on but don't really get it and would really appreciate any help or advise. If driver installation is no option at all, are there any workarounds? Was for example thinking about somehow starting the original asus system (untouched on the emmc memory) in a VM and passing through that IT8625 device. But that might as well be a 100% stupid newbie idea 😄 

Thanks!

37 minutes ago, Jonny13 said:

Hi, I tried to find as much info as possible - in this thread and elsewhere. Howver, I'm still not entirely sure about unraid fan speed control for my setup:

I'm using a Nimbustor 4 (Asustor as5304t) system with unraid for two days now and it is already so much better than the Asus software. But looking at the CPU and HDD/SSD temperatures, I feel like the fan should be spinning up a bit more from time to time (for example when running a virtual machine). However, it always stays at an almost quiet speed. So I wanted to try the dynamix plugin but can not select any fans. While the temperature sensors are working for the CPU and Mainboard:

Intel digital thermal sensor...                             Success!
    (driver `coretemp')

The one I'm assuming is for the fans:

Found `ITE IT8625E Super IO Sensors'                        Success!
    (address 0x290, driver `to-be-written')

doesn't seem to be available. Now, I found different sites with former github projects for this driver and so on but don't really get it and would really appreciate any help or advise. If driver installation is no option at all, are there any workarounds? Was for example thinking about somehow starting the original asus system (untouched on the emmc memory) in a VM and passing through that IT8625 device. But that might as well be a 100% stupid newbie idea 😄 

Thanks!

to be written mean a driver does not exist for lmsensors (software that controls the fans) so fan speed will not work for your setup untill the driver is written.

you could try loading the it87 driver with force_id=0x290 it may work

https://hwmon.wiki.kernel.org/device_support_status_g_i

you could also swap out the fan for something that has a higher cfm

Edited by spl147

I get a file not found error in the nginx log whenever the stats page is loaded

unraid 6.10.0-rc2 / Plugin version 2020.06.21 

Nov 28 04:35:59 danktower nginx: 2021/11/28 04:35:59 [error] 10665#10665: *8533 open() "/usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.system.stats/images/sys.png" failed (2: No such file or directory) while sending to client, client: 192.168.1.69, server: , request: "GET /plugins/dynamix.system.stats/images/sys.png HTTP/1.1", host: "192.168.1.100", referrer: "http://192.168.1.100/Stats"

On 11/28/2021 at 5:42 AM, ceddybu said:

I get a file not found error in the nginx log whenever the stats page is loaded

unraid 6.10.0-rc2 / Plugin version 2020.06.21 

Nov 28 04:35:59 danktower nginx: 2021/11/28 04:35:59 [error] 10665#10665: *8533 open() "/usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.system.stats/images/sys.png" failed (2: No such file or directory) while sending to client, client: 192.168.1.69, server: , request: "GET /plugins/dynamix.system.stats/images/sys.png HTTP/1.1", host: "192.168.1.100", referrer: "http://192.168.1.100/Stats"

Same here, so I reinstalled the plugin, and now I am not getting any historical data, only "Real-time" works.  6.10RC2 here.

On 11/7/2021 at 11:28 AM, trurl said:

Working for me on chrome. Do you have any adblocker or anything else that might interfere with your browser?

Something seems to be broken with 6.10RC2 and the stats plugin.

• 2 weeks later...

Fan Control isn't working for me either and I've done quite of bit of reading.

sensors-detect detected things, sensors shows the results. You can see attached.

I was then able to detect and load the driver in Dynamix System Temp but PWM and Fan Speeds don't seem to be detected.

Ideas? I attached the log and saw errors, but at this point am tired of running in circles with searches, what do those mean?

M/B: ASUSTeK COMPUTER INC. STRIX Z270I GAMING Version Rev X.0x

BIOS: American Megatrends Inc. Version 1205. Dated: 05/11/2018

CPU: Intel® Core™ i7-7700T CPU @ 2.90GHz

HVM: Enabled

IOMMU: Enabled

Cache: 256 KiB, 1 MB, 8 MB

Memory: 16 GiB DDR4 (max. installable capacity 32 GiB)

Network: bond0: fault-tolerance (active-backup), mtu 1500
eth0: 1000 Mbps, full duplex, mtu 1500

Kernel: Linux 5.10.28-Unraid x86_64

System Temp

Available drivers: Coretemp nct6775

Sensors

Processor temperature: coretemp

Mainboard temperature: acpitz

Array fan speed: None

Fan Auto Control

autofan version: 1.6

Fan control function: Enabled

PWM controller: None (None in the drop down)
PWM fan: Detect blanked out
Minimum PWM value: Detect blanked out
Low temperature threshold (°C):
High temperature threshold (°C):
Refresh interval (minutes):
Exclude drives: None

sensordetectandsensors.txt livelog.txt

Edited by ibphantom

Having some trouble getting the Temp Plugin to work. Might be Unraid itself not supporting the Mainboard / CPU readouts yet.

sensors-detect / senors results are pinned.

M/B: Gigabyte  B550M AORUS PRO-P

BIOS: Version F14e Wed 13 Oct 2021 12:00:00 AM CEST

CPU: R5 5600G

HVM: Enabled

IOMMU: Enabled

Memory: 32 GiB DDR4

Kernel: Linux: 5.10.28-Unraid x86_64

Sensors.txt

Edited by Maurice97

I'm just starting to follow this thread as I just switched from Intel to AMD and Temp Control and Fans are not working on my Asus X570.   Tempature is detecting the M.2 drives and Fan control is not have anything in drop down box.   I am going to try to follow this backwards but its 130 pages :)    I added a few drives to the system and while it's doing the clear and preclear, the 14tb drive is reporting 48/49 temp.  But the process is only 20% done.   Using a fractal meshify case with 6 fans so i would really like to get the fan control working if possible.   When in bios, it shows the CPU is 29 but from unraid it shows 44.  

Im not sure whats going on with the s3 sleep plugin. I have my settings set like this

image.thumb.png.f0cb565b594ed0ba375e3bf570603c45.png

Yet, when I press sleep on the main page, it says system is in sleep mode, then the page refreshes, and is back to normal. its not actually going to sleep. System specs are in my signature below. Unless I havent set anything correctly above, but I want to set the system to go to sleep at 10pm, every day automatically, no matter what. Any ideas please?

On 10/29/2021 at 11:37 AM, multiplY said:

Hi, since i updated to unraid Version 6.9.2, i have a Problem with the S3 Sleep Plugin.

It seemed to shut the system down instead of sleep and never came back up,…

I have the same problem. Server goes to sleep, wakes up as planned and shuts down within 2 seconds. S3 Sleep Plugin appears to be broken. I stopped using it for now.

On 9/10/2021 at 10:50 AM, fireplex said:

Hi, I installed the system stats plugin a few days ago and the real time function works fine, but if I select last day or any other selection in the drop down I don't get anything displayed.

Do I need to carry out some additional work to get this historical data to show ?

Thanks!!

edit: I don't have a /var/log/sa folder, do I need to manually create that ?

Hey @fireplex - did you ever get it working? I have the same problem and can't see how to get the logging to work. Cheers.

I am trying to control my fans. Unfortunately the won't be detected. But if I run  sensors-detect I get this:

Driver `lm75':
  * Bus `SMBus PIIX4 adapter port 1 at 0b20'
    Busdriver `i2c_piix4', I2C address 0x4f
    Chip `Dallas Semiconductor DS75' (confidence: 3)

Driver `k10temp' (autoloaded):
  * Chip `AMD Family 17h thermal sensors' (confidence: 9)

Driver `to-be-written':
  * ISA bus, address 0xa20
    Chip `ITE IT8625E Super IO Sensors' (confidence: 9)

Where can I set them up (configfile?!) when there not available on the webinterface?