Dynamix - V6 Plugins

6 hours ago, bonienl said:

The latest version of System Stats uses the sa package which is provided with Unraid.

When the upgrade is performed the "old" sa package is removed and it requires a system reboot to restore it.

Unfortunately it doesn’t work for me like before: 

I updated the package and rebooted the system. No System Stats were available. 
So i uninstalled an reinstalled the plugin (with purging the old plugin files via „Apps“ -> „Previously installed“). After that i rebooted the system again to be safe. 

The System Stats are now working for the Real-Time view, but not for the static views.  

On 2/6/2023 at 3:05 PM, superschlundi said:

Unfortunately it doesn’t work for me like before: 

I updated the package and rebooted the system. No System Stats were available. 
So i uninstalled an reinstalled the plugin (with purging the old plugin files via „Apps“ -> „Previously installed“). After that i rebooted the system again to be safe. 

The System Stats are now working for the Real-Time view, but not for the static views.  

Same issue here as well - reinstalled plugin and rebooted but historical views not working.

This plugin was updated on 2/5/2023 but still doesn't seem to fix the s3_sleep issue:

Mine still shows 3.0.8 and I still had to manually change PB12 to PB13 for 6.11.5 to recognize the array disks properly.

# Version 3.0.8   Support for Unraid 6.9

#                 s/PB12/PB13/ for new .ini format

#

# Bergware International

####################################################################################

version=3.0.8

program=$(basename $0)

ini=/var/local/emhttp/disks.ini

# Get flash device

getFlash() {

flash=($(grep -PB13 '^type="Flash' $ini|grep -Po '^device="\K[^"]+'))

}

# Get list of cache devices (if present)

getCache() {

cache=($(grep -PB13 '^type="Cache' $ini|grep -Po '^device="\K[^"]+'))

}

# Get list of array devices

getArray() {

array=($(grep -PB13 '^type="(Parity|Data)' $ini|grep -Po '^device="\K[^"]+'))

}

Having difficulty updating to Dynamix System Statistics 2023.02.05a

When clicking the UPDATE button nothing happens.

Under the tab Plugin File Install Errors one item is listed:

/boot/config/plugins-error/dynamix.ssd.trim.plg

It shows a status of ERROR.   When clicking the Remove button for that, nothing happens.

Have since rebooted the server, the above does not change.

There are no obvious errors in the log.

The graphical stats page continues to work

On Unraid 6.11.5.

-- Tom

Just saw the same here.  Except my log was being spammed every 1 minute.

Feb 11 20:14:01 Malta-Tower crond[1494]: exit status 127 from user root /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.system.stats/scripts/sa1 1 1 &> /dev/null

I rebooted the server, but unfortunately no change.  Currently running 6.10.3

I've removed the plugin until there is some resolution.

version 2023.02.05 of the plugin and unraid 6.11.5 is putting the computer to sleep too soon. it has only happened since upgrading from like 6.10.x. i have it set to sleep if all arrray disks have been spun down after 15 minutes. here is the screenshot of my current settings 

image.png.e58fe82adcfdaf45f6ab4422caff57b4.png

if i disable the plugin, unraid works fine so im pretty sure its the plugin and even after the recent update, it still does it. i also attached a diag in case you are able to see anything more. i turn on unraid for movie nights or managing media files so its off more then its on. 

server-diagnostics-20230212-2228.zip

10 hours ago, bonienl said:

Dynamix S3 sleep plugin - updated the script to correct the device detection

Dynamix System Stats plugin - re-added sysstat package for Unraid versions 6.9 and 6.10

System Stats still not displaying historical data after update, rebooted as well.

4 hours ago, emb531 said:

System Stats still not displaying historical data after update, rebooted as well.

It appears the sysstat package included with Unraid has an issue (only Unraid 6.12 has a working package).

I restored the original sysstat package for Unraid 6.9 to 6.11, please update.

No reboot is required, Stats should start working after the upgrade of the plugin.

• Thanks 3
35 minutes ago, bonienl said:

It appears the sysstat package included with Unraid has an issue (only Unraid 6.12 has a working package).

No reboot is required, Stats should start working after the upgrade of the plugin.

Appears to be working now, thanks for the quick fix!

Any chance of being able to save the graphs/data between reboots?  Maybe writing the data to a share or disk?

11 hours ago, bonienl said:

I'm running Unraid 6.11.5 and just applied Dynamix System Statistics 2023.02.14 and unfortunately the System Stats is still not working properly on this machine.

2 hours ago, ecuster said:

I'm running Unraid 6.11.5 and just applied Dynamix System Statistics 2023.02.14 and unfortunately the System Stats is still not working properly on this machine.

Did you give it some time to fill the graphs?

My backup system with Unraid 6.11.5 works fine with the latest plugin version.

S3 Sleep Plugin

It does not seem to see my NVME WD_Blue which I'd like to select to be monitored for activity as well. :)

What is also confusing is the fact that it lists the array HDDs here.

nvme.thumb.jpg.e46372c795ef3708309293e1b683c063.jpg

*edit*

Updated the plugin to 2023.02.13, now the array disks and the unraid thumbdrive are nolonger listed, however my nvme WD blue is still not showing up in the dropdown menu. 

sleep.thumb.jpg.0ae0cbc9accd0163925c067fe3a25cae.jpg

Edited by cholzer
16 hours ago, bonienl said:

It's working again, thanks! But i had to restart my unraid machine to get it working again properly after the update.

2 hours ago, bonienl said:

Did you give it some time to fill the graphs?

My backup system with Unraid 6.11.5 works fine with the latest plugin version.

The Feb 14th update is working for me.  I did have to wait a few seconds for Real-Time stats to appear, and a minute of so for the Last Day option to start showing data, but that seems reasonable.  No reboot was needed.  No reboot was required.  Thank you for your attention on this issue.

Edited by S80_UK