Dynamix - V6 Plugins

Good morning,

I'm using the latest 6.1 RC and see this in my console now and again...

"sh: /usr/local/sbin/cache_dirs: No such file or directory"

Any ideas?

After installing the latest version (2015.08.13) you need to reboot your system. Due to security tightening executables need to be run from restricted area.

Good morning,

Any ideas?

After installing the latest version (2015.08.13) you need to reboot your system. Due to security tightening executables need to be run from restricted area.

I tried a reset, multiple times, I still see the message :-(

Good morning,

Any ideas?

I tried a reset, multiple times, I still see the message :-(

Ok, this is happening when the webGui asks for the version number of cache_dirs, and it is asking that in the wrong place.

I've made a correction and put the new version on github for installation.

Thanks for reporting.

Hi bonienl, I noted, that the display of the drive size is different depending on the used file system. I do have 1TB drives - they show as "1 TB" when using reiserFS, but showing as "1000 GB" when using XFS file system. 2TB disks are not affected - they show up as "2 TB" with either filesystem. It's only a visual glitch, but I wanted to report it.

disksize-display.jpg.8c6a7831cabd1ca91cf45abf44f06be3.jpg

Hi bonienl, I noted, that the display of the drive size is different depending on the used file system. I do have 1TB drives - they show as "1 TB" when using reiserFS, but showing as "1000 GB" when using XFS file system. 2TB disks are not affected - they show up as "2 TB" with either filesystem. It's only a visual glitch, but I wanted to report it.

In version 6.1 the disk size is given as reported by the file system, this means anything used by the file system itself is subtracted. It explains the different numbers since XFS reserves more than RFS.

Is there a list of motherboards that are known to work with System Temp and System AutoFan? Also, what temp would be used to drive chassis fans and can this be adjusted?

Edit: I was able to get this working based on a procedure on this thread. My motherboard only has one 4pin fan connector (CPU fan) so I'd still like to know if there's a list because AutoFan seems to only work with PWM. Which temp in SystemTemp is AutoFan using?

Can anyone give any guidance on what the following temps are? These are my choices in System Temp:

coretemp - Physical id 0 - 44.0 C

coretemp - Core 0 - 45.0 C

coretemp - Core 1 - 43.0 C

coretemp - Core 2 - 45.0 C

coretemp - Core 3 - 43.0 C

w83627ugh - SYSTIN - 51.0 C

w83627ugh - PECI Agent 1 - 44.0 C

The coretemps are pretty obvious except for the Physical id 0. No idea where the w83627ugh temps would be measured though. Is PECI coming from the CPU? SYSTIN would be the motherboard? I'd be surprised if the motherboard is hotter than the CPU.

still the same s3 sleep doesnt work properly

unraid: 6.0.1 , Dynamix S3 Sleep: 2015.08.13 default settings.

s3 sleep acting up

it works after a clean start/restart. after the set period of time it sleeps as it should. after waking up it does not sleep again.

i reset the settings and only changed the timer to 15, excluded cache disk and opened the debug log mod.after the wake up from dynamix sleep; "s3 Tower s3_sleep: Disk activity detected. Reset timers." this is what i see even tho all the disks spun down and no activity at all. if i spin up all the disks and spin down all the disks again oddly enough it starts to work again. as such: "Jul 21 06:18:17 Tower s3_sleep: Extra delay period running: 9 minute(s)"

im using 6.0.1 and the latest plugin (dynamix.s3.sleep 2015.04.28)

what might be the cause?

any suggestions welcome.

still the same s3 sleep doesnt work properly

unraid: 6.0.1 , Dynamix S3 Sleep: 2015.08.13 default settings.

s3 sleep acting up

it works after a clean start/restart. after the set period of time it sleeps as it should. after waking up it does not sleep again.

i reset the settings and only changed the timer to 15, excluded cache disk and opened the debug log mod.after the wake up from dynamix sleep; "s3 Tower s3_sleep: Disk activity detected. Reset timers." this is what i see even tho all the disks spun down and no activity at all. if i spin up all the disks and spin down all the disks again oddly enough it starts to work again. as such: "Jul 21 06:18:17 Tower s3_sleep: Extra delay period running: 9 minute(s)"

im using 6.0.1 and the latest plugin (dynamix.s3.sleep 2015.04.28)

what might be the cause?

any suggestions welcome.

Solution on previous page, its a known issue and there is a work around

I issued an "18a" version and have the location of the pre-sleep and post-sleep commands changed to the scripts folder as well - in accordance with the security guidelines.

To make this change effective you need to re-apply the s3-sleep settings after updating the plugin.

Not sure where this should go, but wanted to say, nice improvements to the Upgrading to UnRAID v6 guide, and also nice to see additions to the Diagnostics zip.

In connection with the Diagnostics, I'd like to suggest a few tweaks -

* change the lspci command to lspci -knn  (more helpful info)

* change the lsscsi command to lsscsi -vgl  (more helpful info, also adds the ata numbers!)

* add a ps list, not sure the best options, perhaps ps -eF ?

Getting the right ata numbers for the drives would be very useful.

Got this error and one just like it upgrading some Dynamix plugins. I am not out of space on my flash, 1.84gb free.

I'm on version 6.0.1

eeb7436b80.png

EDIT: I was given some help on irc and pointed to this thread. http://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=39687.0 However I can't test if it's solved the issue as I don't have another plugin to update. They say they are up to date. So I'll assume there is no plugin issue and merely the /var/log partition was full.

Correct, the error message indicates there is no more space left on /var/log.

You can increase its size by doing the following command (I have also put this in the go file to resize automatically upon system start)

# Resize /var/log to 256M
mount -o remount,size=256m /var/log 

I'm trying to get my temps showing but without luck. I've read the new wiki page and when I run sensors it shows me all the sensors. I've also made sure now that the sensors.conf file is in /boot/config/plugins/dynamix/dynamix.cfg which I just read here. Rebooted but still the DETECT button doesn't work in the System Temps plugin. The autofan plugin however detects the fans just fine. What am I doing wrong?

Hi,

I'm trying to add notifications via Pushover. The user key is provided by pushover. Where can I find the "App token"?

Bye.

If it is anything like Pushbullet, then you have to get it from your Pushover account. I login to the pushbullet website and go to my account settings. Maybe pushover is similar.