Dynamix - V6 Plugins

Hi Guys

have an issue with System.stats, i have tried to install again but i get the following error any ideas whats going wrong?

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/boot/config/plugins/dynamix.system.stats.plg" in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.plugin.manager/scripts/plugin on line 193

plugin: xml parse error

cheers

Bob

Hi Guys

have an issue with System.stats, i have tried to install again but i get the following error any ideas whats going wrong?

Warning: simplexml_load_file(): I/O warning : failed to load external entity "/boot/config/plugins/dynamix.system.stats.plg" in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.plugin.manager/scripts/plugin on line 193

cheers

Bob

Possibly a corrupt flash drive. Put it in your PC and let it checkdisk.

Tried posting this in general support and I hate double posting but maybe this might get more notice. I'm getting an error in my log every 60 seconds for the past few days-

Feb 16 22:42:01 Brunnhilde crond[1658]: exit status 2 from user root /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.system.stats/scripts/sa1 1 1 &> /dev/null

Tried posting this in general support and I hate double posting but maybe this might get more notice. I'm getting an error in my log every 60 seconds for the past few days-

Feb 16 22:42:01 Brunnhilde crond[1658]: exit status 2 from user root /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.system.stats/scripts/sa1 1 1 &> /dev/null

Exit status 2 means the file system is full and the script sa is unable to write to the log files. Can you show the result of

df -h /var

and

df -h /var/log

Exit status 2 means the file system is full and the script sa is unable to write to the log files. Can you show the result of

df -h /var

and

df -h /var/log

Results-

root@Brunnhilde:~# df -h /var
Filesystem      Size  Used Avail Use% Mounted on
-               7.8G  725M  7.1G  10% /

root@Brunnhilde:~# df -h /var/log
tmpfs           128M  7.0M  122M   6% /var/log

df -h /var

and

df -h /var/log

Results-

That looks alright.

Have you tried to uninstall and re-install the plugin?

Is this the correct place to post about issues with the shutdown buttons?

I'm getting a 404 since the 6.3.1 update, but the shutdown does appear to work...

Yeah, I need to update the plugin to make it compatible with unRAID v6.3.

As you noted, it is a visual thing only, commands still work.

df -h /var

and

df -h /var/log

Results-

That looks alright.

Have you tried to uninstall and re-install the plugin?

Looks like that fixed it. Thanks bonienl.

8 hours ago, zin105 said:

I have cache dirs installed with default settings. During idle the shfs process is ALWAYS hovering around 10-30% cpu, and as soon as I disable cache dirs it goes back down.

What can I do?

htpc-diagnostics-20170221-1052.zip

You can try to minimize the folders (user shares) which need caching, i.e. only include those folders which you access frequently.

On 2/17/2017 at 0:58 AM, trurl said:
On 2/16/2017 at 9:09 PM, finchyboyz said:

Hi Guys

cheers

Bob

Possibly a corrupt flash drive. Put it in your PC and let it checkdisk.

Hi guys

OK i can finally get back on to reply i did what was suggested and checked the USB drive no errors were detected, ive tried to install the plugin again and it installs but i just dont have the tab on the ribbon anymore. Am i just having a blond moment?

Cheers

Bob 

stat2.JPG

stat.JPG

Edited by finchyboyz
3 hours ago, finchyboyz said:

Hi guys

OK i can finally get back on to reply i did what was suggested and checked the USB drive no errors were detected, ive tried to install the plugin again and it installs but i just dont have the tab on the ribbon anymore. Am i just having a blond moment?

Cheers

Bob 

stat2.JPG

stat.JPG

It's in Tools. You can move it to its own tab in its settings.

On 3/1/2017 at 11:51 PM, trurl said:

It's in Tools. You can move it to its own tab in its settings.

Hi trurl,

When i click on the Stat setting icon and go to the page i get the following. Placement is greyed out and says header but there isnt anything on the header?

stat3.JPG

Edited by finchyboyz
1 hour ago, finchyboyz said:

Hi trurl,

When i click on the Stat setting icon and go to the page i get the following. Placement is greyed out and says header but there isnt anything on the header?

stat3.JPG

Is your sig correct?  unRAID 6.1.6

If your version is that old, and your plugins aren't all up-to-date, then possibly that is the problem. There was some jockeying for position between Stats, Apps, and Users with various versions of unRAID and plugins. Personally, I take Users and Stats both off the Header since they aren't used that often.

18 hours ago, trurl said:

Is your sig correct?  unRAID 6.1.6

If your version is that old, and your plugins aren't all up-to-date, then possibly that is the problem. There was some jockeying for position between Stats, Apps, and Users with various versions of unRAID and plugins. Personally, I take Users and Stats both off the Header since they aren't used that often.

Trurl is correct. You'll need to update your unRAID version to make use of "header placement".

You may want to try the updated version of S3_sleep plugin. It has automatic detection of the available sleep mode and will use that to put the system to sleep.

Let me know if it is working or is giving problems. In the latter case please show the output of "cat /sys/power/state".

19 minutes ago, bonienl said:

You may want to try the updated version of S3_sleep plugin. It has automatic detection of the available sleep mode and will use that to put the system to sleep.

Let me know if it is working or is giving problems. In the latter case please show the output of "cat /sys/power/state".

here is the output: freeze standby