Dynamix - V6 Plugins

I am new to Unraid. I have a MSI Prestige Creation X570 motherboard with AMD Ryzen 9 3900X CPU. I am using a pwm controller through my Fractal Design Vector RS. After installing SystemTemp and Auto Fan from Dynamix, I am unable to detect the sensors nor the pwm controller for the fans. In SystemTemp it shows the drivers, but won't load the nct6775 as it says no such device. Any help would be great!

14 hours ago, reggierat said:

I realise this is a bit of a stretch, but is anyone running unraid nvidia + the s3 sleep plugin successfully?

My server crashes running the above combo when putting itself to sleep.

Not really expect much support on this one though :)

Sorry I dont use either plugin at the moment but out of curiosity, does the system crash regardless of whether the nvidia card is currently assigned to a running docker?

Hello everyone,

I have a Asus P8Z68-V LX motherboard. According to the specsheets, the motherboard uses PWM for fan control.

I installed Dynamix System Autofan, then IPMI, and finally try sensors-detect but i only see my CPU temp :

1943983667_Capturedecran2019-12-21a22_02_16.thumb.png.e74e2548bdad36621736113a43e320ff.png

I try to deactivate Q-Fan control in the bios and rescan everything.... But unraid still doesn't see PWM

810524022_Capturedecran2019-12-21a22_04_12.thumb.png.c5b9f8c4dcb55dbd02577cb15a6fb5a3.png

I ran out of ideas, did you have any advice for me ?

Thanks !

I guess Dynamix System Temperature plugin stopped working for everyone after upgrading to UNRAID 6.8.0?

It still detecte the drivers, the the sensors are not detected:

nrG2xIx.png&key=d408b89637bc25c2fcdd42f1

And then I saw this in the releas notes for the plugin:

GBDBGXx.png&key=505e2119efab2d4595c8d442

So the question is if / when the plugin will get a update.

Edited by gberg
27 minutes ago, S80_UK said:

No... It's still working for temperatures and fans for me.  Hardware as my sig.

OK, it actually worked for me at first after the UNRAID upgrade, but I thought the reading looked a bit funny, so I went to the Dynamix System Temperature plugin setting page and did a sensor rescan.

After that nothing was found, I also unistalled and reinstalled the plugin, but it still wont work.

Any ideas?

5 hours ago, itimpi said:

The plugin update was to stop the plugin overwriting the sensors-detect file with a version that is older than the version now shipping as standard with UnRAID.

Ok, so the plugin is supposed to work even after 6.8.0 upgrade? Any ideas what to do to get it working again