Dynamix - V6 Plugins

I've done a reboot.

It only occurs when I do a powerdown from the webgui and the command line.  Not on reboot.

Ok, this is a bug and I made a correction

Just as an aside.  What is the command line reboot?  I thought it was 'powerdown -r'?

Yeah that is the correct command

Just as an aside.  What is the command line reboot?  I thought it was 'powerdown -r'?

Does this work with the stock powerdown? I thought it only worked with the powerdown plugin.

It should work in the stock powerdown, but it isn't working for me.  It is working from the webgui that issues that command though.

Does this work with the stock powerdown? I thought it only worked with the powerdown plugin.

It should work in the stock powerdown, but it isn't working for me.  It is working from the webgui that issues that command though.

I mixed up two things.

powerdown -r is indeed only available from the powerdown plugin. The stock powerdown script calls emhttp with the "shutdown" command.

A reboot from the GUI calls emhttp with the "reboot" command. Not thru powerdown.

I mixed up two things.

powerdown -r is indeed only available from the powerdown plugin. The stock powerdown script calls emhttp with the "shutdown" command.

A reboot from the GUI calls emhttp with the "reboot" command. Not thru powerdown.

So it would be 'powerdown reboot'?. There is no command for reboot?

I mixed up two things.

So it would be 'powerdown reboot'?. There is no command for reboot?

There is no script command for reboot.

Btw expect Bleeding Edge to be in constant motion, meaning regular updates are pushed, whenever an issue is corrected or an improvement is made.

I encourage people using this plugin, to always update to the latest version.

I have a issue with latest 2016.09.18c, can't edit any VM, both edit and edit XML, nothing happens after pressing update, even if nothing is changed.

Uninstalling and rebooting fixed it.

Made a new version 2016.09.19 available, which addresses this. Please test.

Well, since you've already hardcoded it back, you can try it out as I am unable to with your release.

I've made a test and it works.

You need to put the statement:

$_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'] = "/usr/local/emhttp";

In front of the require_once statements in your standalone scripts, and you are good to go.

Once you have updated, I am going to remove the hard-coded path.

FYI for anyone else interfacing with dynamix include files,  that line needs to be added to just about everything.

The above statement is not necessary anymore. I made a fallback mechanism in the modules themselves.

Squid, you may want to revert your changes, sorry!

Well, since you've already hardcoded it back, you can try it out as I am unable to with your release.

I've made a test and it works.

You need to put the statement:

$_SERVER['DOCUMENT_ROOT'] = "/usr/local/emhttp";

In front of the require_once statements in your standalone scripts, and you are good to go.

Once you have updated, I am going to remove the hard-coded path.

FYI for anyone else interfacing with dynamix include files,  that line needs to be added to just about everything.

The above statement is not necessary anymore. I made a fallback mechanism in the modules themselves.

Squid, you may want to revert your changes, sorry!

Couple days.  Living in hotel for a few

Sent from my LG-D852 using Tapatalk

Hi bonienl,

When my system boots it throws this error on the console:

cpuload started
  grep: /proc/mdcmd: No such file or directory  <-- this is the one I'm asking about
  ipmifan[4092]: Your motherboard is not supported yet

The "grep: /proc/mdcmd" line is the one I'm asking about, I included the others for context.  A current diagnostics is here if it helps:

https://lime-technology.com/forum/index.php?topic=52052.msg499727#msg499727

I am on 6.2 final.  Not sure when this started, might have been the 6.2 betas.

I assume this is due to a plugin, and the only plugins I have that reference mdcmd are dynamix-related:

root@Tower:/usr/local/emhttp/plugins# grep -ri "mdcmd" *
dynamix/include/ColorCoding.php:  'text'  => [': (mdcmd|md|super\.dat|unraid system|unregistered|running, size)\b','key detected, registered']
dynamix/include/update.parity.php:    $cron = "# Generated parity check schedule:\n$time $dotm $month $day $term/usr/local/sbin/mdcmd check $write &> /dev/null\n\n";
dynamix.cache.dirs/scripts/cache_dirs:# Version 2.0.5 - Updated for unRaid 6.1.2 new location of mdcmd (used to find idle-times of disks)
dynamix.cache.dirs/scripts/cache_dirs:          mdcmd_cmd=/usr/local/sbin/mdcmd
dynamix.cache.dirs/scripts/cache_dirs:          last=$($mdcmd_cmd status | grep -a rdevLastIO | grep -v '=0')
dynamix.file.integrity/include/update.watcher.php:  if ($new['parity']) $text[] = "[[ \$(grep -Po '^mdResync=\K\S+' /proc/mdcmd) -ne 0 ]] && exit 0";
unRAIDServer/unRAIDServer.plg:  sed -i 's|/root/mdcmd|/usr/local/sbin/mdcmd|g' /boot/config/plugins/dynamix/parity-check.cron &> /dev/null

root@Tower:/boot/config# grep -ri "mdcmd" *
plugins/dynamix/parity-check.cron:0 22 1 * * /usr/local/sbin/mdcmd check  &> /dev/null
plugins/dynamix.cache.dirs.plg:  if [[ -e /proc/mdcmd ]]; then
plugins/dynamix.cache.dirs.plg:    grep -Po "^$key=\K.*" /proc/mdcmd
plugins/dynamix.file.integrity/integrity-check.sh:[[ $(grep -Po '^mdResync=\K\S+' /proc/mdcmd) -ne 0 ]] && exit 0
plugins/dynamix.file.integrity.plg:[[ ! -f $conf || $(grep -Po '^mdState=\K.*' /proc/mdcmd) != STARTED || ! -f $path/disks.ini ]] && exit 0
plugins/dynamix.file.integrity.plg:array=$(grep -Po '^mdState=\K.*' /proc/mdcmd)

Of those, the only thing that stands out is that some of them access /proc/mdcmd directly instead of using /usr/local/sbin/mdcmd.  Not sure that would change anything though.

Do you see the same error on your system?  Any idea how to track it down?

I don't have a console connected so won't see these kind of errors. ;)

It is coming from the Dynamix File Integrity plugin and happens because it tries to read the file mdcmd before it is created by emhttp. This error only happens on system startup.

I made a correction for that and a new version of Dynamix File Integrity is available.

For those of us with color vision issues, can the text in the notifications in the Dynamix bleeding edge be changed to increase the readability?  The text is a bit hard for me to read with the transparent background.

If I change the opacity and make the background less transparent. Would that help?

For those of us with color vision issues, can the text in the notifications in the Dynamix bleeding edge be changed to increase the readability?  The text is a bit hard for me to read with the transparent background.

If I change the opacity and make the background less transparent. Would that help?

Probably.  What I have trouble with is the contrast between the characters and the background.  If you change the opacity, that would probably help.

I have a blue/green color deficiency so lighter colors in that spectrum that are close in hue are difficult for me to discern.  Hopefully I am describing this so you can understand.

Probably.  What I have trouble with is the contrast between the characters and the background.  If you change the opacity, that would probably help.

I have a blue/green color deficiency so lighter colors in that spectrum that are close in hue are difficult for me to discern.  Hopefully I am describing this so you can understand.

That worked.  It appears that the gui messages are going away on their own without me clearing them though.  Is this expected behavior?

That worked.  It appears that the gui messages are going away on their own without me clearing them though.  Is this expected behavior?

Yes it is intended behavior when viewing (opening) notifications from counters in the header, they disappear as soon as another page is opened. Only in detailed view they stay open continuously.

Btw expect Bleeding Edge to be in constant motion, meaning regular updates are pushed, whenever an issue is corrected or an improvement is made.

I encourage people using this plugin, to always update to the latest version.

I have a issue with latest 2016.09.18c, can't edit any VM, both edit and edit XML, nothing happens after pressing update, even if nothing is changed.

Uninstalling and rebooting fixed it.

Made a new version 2016.09.19 available, which addresses this. Please test.

FCP & CA have been updated and removed the DOCUMENT_ROOT from them

Yes it is intended behavior when viewing (opening) notifications from counters in the header, they disappear as soon as another page is opened. Only in detailed view they stay open continuously.

What is detailed view?