Dynamix - V6 Plugins

I don't know if this is happening to anybody else but the text for the ups display on the dashboard is offset to the right.

It's been like this for a while now. I have the latest bleeding edge installed.

Kevin.

This is not happening to me. It seems in your case text is centered instead of left aligned.

Just upgraded to bleeding edge 2016.10.09i and when I reboot the reboot page comes up and then the system hangs hard at "acpid: exiting" on the console.  The reset button does not work, only holding the power off button until power goes off.

What more information can I provide for you?

EDIT: Running 6.3.0-rc1.

EDIT: I think I am having hardware issues.  It seems to have something to do with booting in the gui mode.  I'll work on it some more and see if I find the cause.

Just upgraded to bleeding edge 2016.10.09i and when I reboot the reboot page comes up and then the system hangs hard at "acpid: exiting" on the console.  The reset button does not work, only holding the power off button until power goes off.

EDIT: I think I am having hardware issues.  It seems to have something to do with booting in the gui mode.  I'll work on it some more and see if I find the cause.

Some background information.

Latest version of Bleeding Edge has made unrestricted reboot and shutdown available. This means you can do a reboot or shutdown at any time without stopping the array first.

In this situation the programs /sbin/reboot and /sbin/poweroff are called which initiate a system reboot/shutdown and in the process stop the array (rc.local_shutdown) to ensure a clean finishing. In case the array can't be stopped (meaning emhttp is hanging) the reboot/shutdown process continues with a hard cut-off after 60 seconds (this time is configurable).

Some background information.

Latest version of Bleeding Edge has made unrestricted reboot and shutdown available. This means you can do a reboot or shutdown at any time without stopping the array first.

In this situation the programs /sbin/reboot and /sbin/poweroff are called which initiate a system reboot/shutdown and in the process stop the array (rc.local_shutdown) to ensure a clean finishing. In case the array can't be stopped (meaning emhttp is hanging) the reboot/shutdown process continues with a hard cut-off after 60 seconds (this time is configurable).

I really like this new feature.

I have seen on my test system where booting in the gui mode would lock up the server when shutting down in any way, whether from the command line or gui.  I don't know if this is a bug or an issue with my test server.  I don't have the time or desire to try to troubleshoot this because I really don't use the boot gui mode.

I just tried the bleeding edge, but my top menu bar seems a bit off. Not sure if this is a known bug.

I've attached a screenshot

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=36543.0;attach=37724;image

There is not enough space in the header to show all items, causing the ones at the right side to shift to the next line.

You need to create space in the header, this can be done by moving "Users" and "Stats" to the settings page.

I just tried the bleeding edge, but my top menu bar seems a bit off. Not sure if this is a known bug.

I've attached a screenshot

index.php?action=dlattach;topic=36543.0;attach=37724;image

There is not enough space in the header to show all items, causing the ones at the right side to shift to the next line.

You need to create space in the header, this can be done by moving "Users" and "Stats" to the settings page.

Now it's sleek again - thanks :)

For anyone wondering how to move the tabs:

Users tab: Settings -> Display Settings -> Placement of Users menu: -> Settings menu

Stats tab: Settings -> Stats Settings -> Placement of Stats menu: -> Tools menu

For those using Dynamix Bleeding Edge plugin and want to upgrade to unRAID v6.3.0-rc2, please upgrade the plugin to the 2016.10.20 version, which makes it compatible with PHP7 that is used with rc2.

RUnning v6.3.0-rc2 and using the version mentioned above, but unless I am completely missing it, where are the settings and changes for this?

For those using Dynamix Bleeding Edge plugin and want to upgrade to unRAID v6.3.0-rc2, please upgrade the plugin to the 2016.10.20 version, which makes it compatible with PHP7 that is used with rc2.

RUnning v6.3.0-rc2 and using the version mentioned above, but unless I am completely missing it, where are the settings and changes for this?

There are no new settings in the version as compared to the previous version. The complete change log can be viewed on the plugins page.

Got the following this morning updating both servers to the latest version:

plugin: updating: dynamix.bleeding.edge.plg
plugin: downloading: https://raw.githubusercontent.com/bergware/dynamix/master/archive/dynamix.bleeding.edge.txz ... done
plugin: bad file MD5: /boot/config/plugins/dynamix.bleeding.edge/dynamix.bleeding.edge.txz

Any suggestions?