Cannot see data after rearranging disk slots

jgs2n

Running version 6 beta 12

I wanted to rearrange two disks to different slots.  I powered down and shifted the positions of disk 7 and disk 4.  I restarted the array and reassigned the disks. I thought I did all this correctly per the wiki (see below).  Now I see the data on disk 7 (former disk 4) but not on disk 4 (former disk 7).  Disk 4 appears empty when I browse it from a windows computer.  However, On the unraid web page it stated that 641GB are used.  Any help about steps to take now are appreciated. 

From the Wiki...

How do I move my existing unRAID array to a new system?[edit]

Before you shut down your current server, write down which disks (by make/serial number) are assigned to which (logical) slot in your array. Or do a screen capture of the Devices tab, press Alt-PrntScrn, paste in MS Paint or IrfanView, and print out. Stop the array and shut it down cleanly.

After you start up your new array with your new motherboard, it is likely that the Linux devices (disk controllers/channels) will have changed, so check the Devices tab and re-assign any that are incorrect. The most important drive to assign correctly is the parity drive. It is not more important than your data, but if you assign one of your data drives to the parity slot as a result of getting the drives mixed up, it will result in your data drive being overwritten when a parity write occurs.

For more detail and some good advice, see Replacing the Motherboard in Your unRAID Server.

All disks are included under share settings and none excluded.

If I reassign drives again and switch disk 4 and disk 7 back to the original configuration I can always see the data on disk 7 and never on disk 4 no matter which disk it is.    Very odd.

Solved but not certain exactly how.

With both configurations of disk assignment as above, I hit apply for disks included in share even though it already said "all". 

When I restarted the array, I was able to see the data on both disks. 

Archived