Possible to use wireless adapter on Unraid Server?

I'm moving to a different home soon am pretty sure that I will be faced with difficulties locating a place for my Unraid server with wired connections.

While I do not like the idea of having it to be wireless, I'm not sure it is even possible.

I did a search on the forum, but the threads I located on wireless were on topics of wireless client issues.

Can it be done? Any particular adapter recommended? Location for drivers/instructions, etc?

A wireless game adapter would indeed let you set up wirelessly ... but your network speeds will be TERRIBLE for a file server.

If you truly can't run an Ethernet cable, then get one of the Gb powerline adapters.    While these rarely achieve a full Gb over the powerline, they easily outperform any wireless connection.

A wireless game adapter would indeed let you set up wirelessly ... but your network speeds will be TERRIBLE for a file server.

If you truly can't run an Ethernet cable, then get one of the Gb powerline adapters.    While these rarely achieve a full Gb over the powerline, they easily outperform any wireless connection.

Advertised speed != actual performance. I've seen some pretty terrible performance numbers from powerline adapters. Tread carefully and read reviews before committing to a particular model. Also, powerline adapters are very sensitive to the layout of the house wiring, some don't cross phases very well, so some combination of outlets will work and others won't. There really is no magic wireless bullet yet that will get you anywhere near the reliability and speed of a hard line.