Unable to access container apps web interface

Im new to Docker and thought i had everything figured out with it but apparently not. Ive spent the last hour or so searching the forums for a solution and may have missed it so i apologize if this solution is found elsewhere.

I just installed the SABnzbd app from needo's repo and when i start it i am unable to access the web gui for it. I have attached a screenshot of what everything looks like in the docker configuration screen. I am using the docker tab on the unraid menu to start my containers, etc.

When i try to access the web interface for sab or any of the others i have tried (couchpotato, nzbdrone) i just get a web page cannot be displayed error

Hopefully its a dumb mistake on my part that you guys can point out so i can keep moving with this.

Capture.PNG.5d9d494e2cf6f9257e256bb2ef3c2fc9.PNG

Im new to Docker and thought i had everything figured out with it but apparently not. Ive spent the last hour or so searching the forums for a solution and may have missed it so i apologize if this solution is found elsewhere.

I just installed the SABnzbd app from needo's repo and when i start it i am unable to access the web gui for it. I have attached a screenshot of what everything looks like in the docker configuration screen. I am using the docker tab on the unraid menu to start my containers, etc.

When i try to access the web interface for sab or any of the others i have tried (couchpotato, nzbdrone) i just get a web page cannot be displayed error

Hopefully its a dumb mistake on my part that you guys can point out so i can keep moving with this.

The defaults are right. It should work. To verify you are going to http://unraid-name:8081/ correct? Replace unraid-name with the IP Address or name of your unRAID box.

If that doesn't work you have larger networking issues that are outside my scope.