bubbaraid apcups edit windows won't save, get error

I have bubba raid running wihtout any issues.  unotify is working too.  My ups is now working, except mail but we're working on it.  The issue I have now is that from one of my XP computers, I can't edit the apcups config using the builtin bubba raid edit window.  When I hit the save icon, I get an error, very genericl, like A error occurred, sorry...error 122.  That was with IE7, also tried Firefox and Opera.  Those two also error with with the same message, except the error number was 400.  I think it's a buffer error, but I'm not sure.  I can use my laptop, also XP and edit the config using the same method just fine so I don't get it.  I've turned off all firewalls, A/V, MS Defender, etc and still it does't work.  I'm running in mon-admin mode as well.  I haven't tried it when logged in as a admin, but that ishouldn't matter.  I'll try it anyway.  I can nano edit using telnet just fine, it's only the web browser edit that isn't working and only on one of my pc's.

I don't know what else to check.  I know it's not he server cuz I can edit fine from my laptop.

Any ideas?