[SOLVED] New server and: dev/disk/by-label/UNRAID not found!

My old old Dell finally gave up the ghost, so I used my HTPC (year or so old) to build a new server, and bought a new USB drive [http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LLER2CS/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1].

I copied the files from the old USB drive to the new and made it a bootable device. Changed the USB drive to be the 1st bootable device in the bios. Now I am receiving these errors.

I can't seem to find much info on how to troubleshoot these types of errors. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

IMG_2148.JPG.f7344594ef8c713a9edf7da428eba87c.JPG

• 1 month later...

Thanks, had this exact problem with that Sandisk Fit USB stick and was pulling my hair out for days trying to figure out how to install Unraid (6beta12) for the first time.  Different usb stick worked wonders.

I should also mention that this is quite insidious as Unraid still boots fine, but the flash drive never mounts, so all your settings are never saved and the web GUI doesn't come up automatically because there is no go script mounted.  Really tough to debug if you've never used Unraid before.

• 3 years later...