New Dynamix Install, blank menus

Was just wondering if anyone had any recommendations for what might be happening.  I had an issue with the new version of Plex giving me an error, so the rabbit hold that I went down had me upgrade from Unraid 5.0 to 5.0.6, remove SimpleFeatures and install Dynamix.  Everything seems to be fine (except that I still get the Plex error), except that Dynamix doesn't actually have anything below the menu bar.

I don't have anything named for Simple Features anywhere on my USB stick, I've removed everything but Plex, Dynamix and MYSQL...  and the only errors I'm getting on boot is that something keeps wanting to install OpenSSL 0.9.8:

syslog:Dec 14 14:40:38 Tower logger: Package openssl-solibs-0.9.8zb-i486-1_slack13.37.txz failed to install!

syslog:Dec 14 14:40:39 Tower logger: Package openssl-0.9.8zb-i486-1_slack13.37.txz failed to install!

I'm attaching a copy of my Syslog as well as Chrome and IE screenshots in the hope that someone has a suggestion.  (And I swear I searched first.)  ;)

syslog.zip

ie.jpg.41f282ea65844a33ad126ad191342438.jpg

chrome.jpg.b5c57c783aa932fe04248b4afd8c2253.jpg