Sparklyballs' Repo- Sparkly Stuff In Here

I have emby installed and it does a good job but sometimes it's pegs the cpu

??

When I start a show on plex it spikes to 90% then back to 50 or less for the remainder of the show.

Sometimes when I use envy it will spike to 90% and stay there for the remainder of the show.

updated the thread completely and using squid's php script which he tweaked to output just my repo's.

easier to update now.

Based upon gfjardim's original modifications (his 1st commit) to the Community Repositories plugin. 

updated the thread completely and using squid's php script which he tweaked to output just my repo's.

easier to update now.

Based upon gfjardim's original modifications (his 1st commit) to the Community Repositories plugin.

i probably shouldn't mention about them being in reverse order alphabetically....

easier to update now.

i probably shouldn't mention about them being in reverse order alphabetically....

Since my last name starts with a "Z", I always felt that reverse alphabetical is the way to do things.  That way I wind up on top of the list.

easier to update now.

Since my last name starts with a "Z", I always felt that reverse alphabetical is the way to do things.  That way I wind up on top of the list.

i used to work with someone whose girlfriend's name was zaber zia quoreshi

easier to update now.

i used to work with someone whose girlfriend's name was zaber zia quoreshi

Possibly more interesting is that is an anagram for A Bizarre Shoe Quiz

Hi Sparklyball's,

Having a slight issue with your Kodi-Headless docker. When trying to install, Select the docker from community repo plugin, set the location for the appdata on cache but when I click "create docker", no action happens.

Already using the filezilla docker fine and a few others.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Hi Sparklyball's,

Having a slight issue with your Kodi-Headless docker. When trying to install, Select the docker from community repo plugin, set the location for the appdata on cache but when I click "create docker", no action happens.

Already using the filezilla docker fine and a few others.

Any ideas?

Cheers

i just deleted mine and then recreated with no problems.  I know that doesn't help you much, but thought it might help troubleshoot/rule things out.

Hey!

I love the work you've done! Super amazing!

I'm running into an issue with BrightGame.

Version: 6.0-rc2

Port Mappings: 80 to 6789

Volume Mappings: /var/www/bgpanel  /mnt/disk3/Docker/appdata/BGPanel

I changed no environment variables or such. It seems to install fine, but immediately exits. Here is the log:

*** Running /etc/my_init.d/00_regen_ssh_host_keys.sh...

*** Running /etc/my_init.d/firstrun.sh...

moving bgpanel files

/root/cronjob: No such file or directory

*** /etc/my_init.d/firstrun.sh failed with status 1

*** Killing all processes...

Any guidance would be appreciated :)

Thank you,

Rukongai

Hey!

I love the work you've done! Super amazing!

I'm running into an issue with BrightGame.

Version: 6.0-rc2

Port Mappings: 80 to 6789

Volume Mappings: /var/www/bgpanel  /mnt/disk3/Docker/appdata/BGPanel

I changed no environment variables or such. It seems to install fine, but immediately exits. Here is the log:

*** Running /etc/my_init.d/00_regen_ssh_host_keys.sh...

*** Running /etc/my_init.d/firstrun.sh...

moving bgpanel files

/root/cronjob: No such file or directory

*** /etc/my_init.d/firstrun.sh failed with status 1

*** Killing all processes...

Any guidance would be appreciated :)

Thank you,

Rukongai

my cockup, a while ago i standardised some of my dockers and with this one i didn't change the new of the cronfile in line with the others, so for new users it will never find the cron file and bomb out the start routine.

sparky, on shout i added container port 3389 and host 5152 and im trying to use guacamole but its not connecting.

Ive setup handbrake and filezilla the same way and they work ok. I am using RDP as the protocol.

any ideas?

shout irc isn't an RDP container, it's an irc client in a browser.

Hi Guys,

Would someone in the know mind giving me an explanation of the following volume mapping for Koma?

/config is simple enough

BUT

/opt/kodi-server/share/kodi/portable_data

I have no idea what I should be changing this to? If anyone has an example I would be very appreciative?

Thanks

Daniel

Hi Guys,

Would someone in the know mind giving me an explanation of the following volume mapping for Koma?

/config is simple enough

BUT

/opt/kodi-server/share/kodi/portable_data

I have no idea what I should be changing this to? If anyone has an example I would be very appreciative?

Thanks

Daniel

No matter - I decided to install Kodi Headless and MariaDB separately and then I worked it out.

Just mapped them to a different config folder I created in my app drive. All seems to be working.

Filezilla stated there is a new version and I tried updating but it was a no go. The current version works but just and fyi

DON'T update in the container.......

i just bumped the version to 3.11.0.1 in the image and it's building on dockerhub now.

Not updating in the container - is that a rule we should go with for ALL Dockers!? E.g. SAB, CTO, SCR etc

Filezilla stated there is a new version and I tried updating but it was a no go. The current version works but just and fyi

DON'T update in the container.......

i just bumped the version to 3.11.0.1 in the image and it's building on dockerhub now.

Not updating in the container - is that a rule we should go with for ALL Dockers!? E.g. SAB, CTO, SCR etc

I can see why it might be. If you update within the container, and the update does something to its data that will not be backward-compatible, and then you need to re-install the docker for some reason, you will be back on the older version that can't use the newer versions data.
  • Squid locked this topic