Sparklyballs' Repo- Sparkly Stuff In Here

Has the KODI Headless been updated to version 15.1, which was released Aug. 16th?

the git repo was done about 2 hours after the update, but since dockerhub has been made virtually unusable since their august 6th revamp, managing a repo is practically impossible with no sort or search options.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anybody run into any issues with comictagger? Whenever i try to write tags to a book it tells me Save Failed. I did a little looking and on various forums it mentions that it cant save to cbr's without rar/unrar installed. I cant seem to locate rar/unrar in the container when doing a whereis command and i cant seem to install it either. Not sure if thats the cause but im hoping someone can lend me some input

Hello, I decided to move to Koma-Isengard from Emby.  I believe I setup it up correctly.

In the description area it instructs the following:

start the container

let it run for a couple of minutes

and then stop/start it

go to unraid terminal and issue this command

docker exec Koma createuser kodi kodi

restart container

When I run the docker command listed above I get a "FATA[0000] Error response from daemon: no such id: Koma"

What incredibly obvious thing might I have missed?

Let me add I've done a complete reinstall (including deleting folders).  I've restarted the uNRAID server.  I've had the container run for longer than a couple of minutes and restarted as well.  I've also run the Docker command from the main console and a Putty terminal window.

Thank you...

I went back into the Docker settings and tried "Koma-Isengard" instead of "Koma"  It returned:  "Enter password: root@Myservername:~#"  Is that right? I am trying to run scan of Koma-Isengard through the browser to see if it will populate before I start pointing my Kodi boxes to it.  I see nothing happening yet, but I don't recall if that takes a really long time.

Update:  I ran a scan of my media folders with a device configured to use the KOMA on the server.  Things are populating.

Hello, I decided to move to Koma-Isengard from Emby.  I believe I setup it up correctly.

In the description area it instructs the following:

start the container

let it run for a couple of minutes

and then stop/start it

go to unraid terminal and issue this command

docker exec Koma createuser kodi kodi

restart container

When I run the docker command listed above I get a "FATA[0000] Error response from daemon: no such id: Koma"

What incredibly obvious thing might I have missed?

Let me add I've done a complete reinstall (including deleting folders).  I've restarted the uNRAID server.  I've had the container run for longer than a couple of minutes and restarted as well.  I've also run the Docker command from the main console and a Putty terminal window.

Thank you...

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Sparkly,

I have installed a mySQL DB, and setup a lychee_db and lychee user. Then installed your Lychee docker. I get to the WEBUI and point the db to localhost, with the aforementioned db and user and no matter what I do, Lychee can't connect to the DB.

I have tested the DB via telnet from other PCs, and localhost so I know it's accessible. Is there any other steps required to get lychee to access the sql DB?

Hey Sparkly,

I have installed a mySQL DB, and setup a lychee_db and lychee user. Then installed your Lychee docker. I get to the WEBUI and point the db to localhost, with the aforementioned db and user and no matter what I do, Lychee can't connect to the DB.

I have tested the DB via telnet from other PCs, and localhost so I know it's accessible. Is there any other steps required to get lychee to access the sql DB?

dockers are different to plugins when it comes to localhost... localhost to a docker is internal to that specific docker.

you have to use the ip of the host (ie, your unraid box) to get communication to the db.

hi,  i think i am having a problem with koma helix. i have been running it for quite some time now without any problems but since yesterday the mysql database doesn't seem to update right. sickbeard/couchpotato download the files and place them in the right folders but my kodi database won't add them. i ran a couple of manual library updates and repaired the disk permissions with unraid but nothing seems to help.

is there anything i can do?

thanks very much for your help

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm trying to setup Pints and I'm getting this error.  Also I never put anything in /var/www/Pints

Validating Entries...Success!

Checking DB connectivity...Success!

Checking config folder permissions...Success!

Update config files...Success!

Update admin config files...Success!

Creating RPints database user...Success!

Running Database Script...

Deprecated: mysql_connect(): The mysql extension is deprecated and will be removed in the future: use mysqli or PDO instead in /var/www/Pints/install/includes/configprocessor.php on line 178

error in query

I'm also having troubles with Isengard-Headless updating my mySQL library...

- I have the docker running

- I can access the Kodi WebGUI through the docker, and see my tvshows/etc

- I can access the JSON-RPC, and get back valid responses

- But if I try to update a source:

{"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"VideoLibrary.Scan","params":{"directory":"smb://192.168.1.8/Video/TV/Daily Show, The/"},"id":1}

I get a successful response:

{u'jsonrpc': u'2.0', u'id': 1, u'result': u'OK'}

And see this in the xbmc log:

19:56:11 T:47380474951424  NOTICE: VideoInfoScanner: Starting scan ..
19:56:11 T:47380474951424  NOTICE: VideoInfoScanner: Finished scan. Scanning for video info took 00:00

But no new episodes get scraped in, even though there are new episodes there.

I also tried setting up a passwords.xml that adds my user/password for the samba share, or manually adding it into the RPC call, but no luck...

Any ideas?

I'm also having troubles with Isengard-Headless updating my mySQL library...

- I have the docker running

- I can access the Kodi WebGUI through the docker, and see my tvshows/etc

- I can access the JSON-RPC, and get back valid responses

- But if I try to update a source:

{"jsonrpc":"2.0","method":"VideoLibrary.Scan","params":{"directory":"smb://192.168.1.8/Video/TV/Daily Show, The/"},"id":1}

I get a successful response:

{u'jsonrpc': u'2.0', u'id': 1, u'result': u'OK'}

And see this in the xbmc log:

19:56:11 T:47380474951424  NOTICE: VideoInfoScanner: Starting scan ..
19:56:11 T:47380474951424  NOTICE: VideoInfoScanner: Finished scan. Scanning for video info took 00:00

But no new episodes get scraped in, even though there are new episodes there.

I also tried setting up a passwords.xml that adds my user/password for the samba share, or manually adding it into the RPC call, but no luck...

Any ideas?

sometimes for inexplicable reasons something gets out of kilter, if you do a manual update of a single file from your player machine it normally puts things back in alignment. this happens to me about every other month or so on average.

Hmm, I can't get it going at all - it's never actually worked.  I can scan it in on my laptop or HTPC, but nothing ever scans in.

Things I've tried:

- Copying over sources/mediasources.xml

- Including or not the user/pass in the request

- Switching to the linuxserver.io container, same result

- Setting the `usefasthash` to false

The database connection works, because I can get lists of shows... I just can't get it to add a new episode..

Hmm, I can't get it going at all - it's never actually worked.  I can scan it in on my laptop or HTPC, but nothing ever scans in.

Things I've tried:

- Copying over sources/mediasources.xml

- Including or not the user/pass in the request

- Switching to the linuxserver.io container, same result

- Setting the `usefasthash` to false

The database connection works, because I can get lists of shows... I just can't get it to add a new episode..

been using it for an age here

• Squid locked this topic