Sparklyballs' Repo- Sparkly Stuff In Here

In an ongoing effort to ensure that only supported and working apps are present within Community Applications, all applications within this repository have now been marked as being deprecated.  If the author / maintainer of this repository feels that this is in error, then they may contact the maintainers / moderators of CA for this to be rectified.

Note that this move only affects new installations of the applicable applications.  Users already having one or more of the affected applications installed will still be able to re-install them via CA's Previous Apps feature without issue.  Should a user wish to install any of these applications without having previously installed them, then they may always enable "Show Deprecated Applications" within CA's settings.

• 9 months later...
29 minutes ago, jang430 said:

Hi.  What's the username and password for Libre-Mate container?  Thanks

FYI, all of Sparklyballs' containers were removed completely from CA because of zero support, they were all deprecated, and a large chunk of them were no longer operational.

• 1 year later...
On 5/1/2017 at 1:21 PM, Squid said:

Which is why I said amule.  IE: I did a google search and found it buried, installed the app tested it and it worked.  But, @CHBMB is probably correct in stating that this app is deader than dead.  If its doesn't work at all, then let me know so it can be removed from CA

Hello, any news on Amule docker image, is it still up? I can’t find it anymore

Thanks a lot

On 3/24/2020 at 12:53 PM, Squid said:

FYI, all of Sparklyballs' containers were removed completely from CA because of zero support, they were all deprecated, and a large chunk of them were no longer operational.

• Squid locked this topic