[PhAzE] Plugins - PID Not created - program will not start

*Update* I was trying to use port 88 as this is what I had used previously, but I changed it to port 8800 and it then everything started to work.

Just upgraded to version: 5.0.6 and have been successful installing couchpotato, sickbeard and Plex, but in trying to install sabnzbd I get an error saying that PID is not created and it will not start.

Initially it did start, but I made an error in the file path so I went to fix it and this is when the problem started. I have deleted all the files and started over from scratch and I am still not able to get it to work.

I believe I may have also tried to start it at one time on port 8080 which is already in use with another program, but I have changed it many times to try and use port 88 with no luck. I have also tried deleting everything again after that and starting over and I get the same issue each time.

I have attached a screen shot, showing the error and I can also post some of my log as well if required.

Thanks in advance for any help.

* Update* sorry about the screen cap I will try to get a better version that can still be uploaded.

Untitled-1.png.a28f3c8450031d7f34526a5947645f58.png

Ports 1-1024 are typically reserved for "known application" ports, things like ftp, http, and all those other protocols that the OSes use.  It's always best to use ports 1025+ to prevent problems.

For example, port 88 is usually:

TCP UDP Kerberos—authentication system

Ports 1-1024 are typically reserved for "known application" ports, things like ftp, http, and all those other protocols that the OSes use.  It's always best to use ports 1025+ to prevent problems.

For example, port 88 is usually:

TCP UDP Kerberos—authentication system

In some linux configurations, only root or similar privilege is allowed to use <1024 port numbers to listen.