Unable to load Docker templates

15 posts in this topic Last Reply

I just upgraded to 6 beta 12 and am having trouble getting docker containers working.

Ive followed all the steps in the guides I have found and cant seem to find a solution.

When I click reload info on the docker tab I get the following message in the log file

php: #012Warning: unlink(/tmp/tmp-431221882.tar.gz): No such file or directory in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/dockerClient.php on line 155

I really have no idea what this means or if it is even important.  After reloading the repos I click the green cross to create a new container and the templates section is blank. 

Anyine know how to sort this?

I just upgraded to 6 beta 12 and am having trouble getting docker containers working.

Ive followed all the steps in the guides I have found and cant seem to find a solution.

When I click reload info on the docker tab I get the following message in the log file

php: #012Warning: unlink(/tmp/tmp-431221882.tar.gz): No such file or directory in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/dockerClient.php on line 155

I really have no idea what this means or if it is even important.  After reloading the repos I click the green cross to create a new container and the templates section is blank. 

Anyine know how to sort this?

Did you remove the Dockerman.plg for your flash drive? its now built into unRAID

I'm also seeing this issue, my warning just flashes by on the bottom. Is there a log that notes the warnings? Its not in the regular unraid log (from the webgui). I think mine is the same error, but referencing line 35.

I can ping google.com from the command line.

To be clear, i'm adding a template (https://github.com/sparklyballs/docker-repo/tree/templates/) to the bottom of the page after enabling docking in b12 (upgraded from 5a) under template repositories. Unraid log just says that it was done successfully, but nothing listed in that section.

EDIT: It just started working. I dunno if i needed it running for a few mins (docker in general) or if there is some weak url checking/etc going on (trailing "/" or not hitting enter and moving to a new line before saving, etc)

• 1 month later...

I am getting a similar error: Warning: unlink(/tmp/tmp-1481896243.tar.gz): No such file or directory in /usr/local/emhttp/plugins/dynamix.docker.manager/dockerClient.php on line 157

I can't save the template, so I have no templates other than the user created templates. Any ideas on how to fix this? Thanks.

It was a network issue. For some reason, the data couldn't reach me via my vanilla IP address, so I turned on the VPN to switch to a different geographical location, and that did the trick. It saved the templates and now I have templates in my list. Weird.

It was a network issue. For some reason, the data couldn't reach me via my vanilla IP address, so I turned on the VPN to switch to a different geographical location, and that did the trick. It saved the templates and now I have templates in my list. Weird.

That is incredibly odd.  Can you share your network.cfg settings from your flash device here with me?

# Generated settings:

USE_DHCP="no"

IPADDR="192.168.0.1"

NETMASK="255.255.255.0"

GATEWAY="192.168.0.x" --> router address

DHCP_KEEPRESOLV="no"

DNS_SERVER1="192.168.0.x" --> router address

DNS_SERVER2=""

DNS_SERVER3=""

BONDING="no"

BONDING_MODE="1"

BRIDGING="no"

BRNAME="br0"

BRSTP="yes"

Changing the IP address isn't working. Must have been a fluke. I can't get templates to download without that error, and all my Docker images are showing "Not available" under version, so I can't check for updates.

Setting to DHCP on the server and allowing it to pull from the router doesn't help, and neither does setting it to static.