Restart command = unclean restart?

Hello.

I'd like to say the new UI Design and built in Dynamix features are nice. I noticed the reboot command was added to the console. Part of the power down script now built in?

Well the other day I was making new OpenVPN certs and the ui froze for a bit (most likely Plex updating library or something maxing cpu). I telnet'd in and had no issues. Logged in and typed "reboot". After the server was back up unraid reported an unclean power down. After I ran parity to make sure it was all in order I ran it again just to see what was up without any problems and got the same thing.

Thanks, Kenny.

unRaid 6-12 x64 free

OpenVPN x64

Plex x64

unRAID should be tied into the clean shutdown via reboot or powerdown commands since that is what every other service has to respect.

Admittedly people shouldn't be using it at all but since we are standing on the shoulders of the kernel and core apps devs we should at least respect their requirements as well.

One for the long term roadmap i thnk

• 1 year later...

unRAID should be tied into the clean shutdown via reboot or powerdown commands since that is what every other service has to respect.

Admittedly people shouldn't be using it at all but since we are standing on the shoulders of the kernel and core apps devs we should at least respect their requirements as well.

One for the long term roadmap i thnk

Agreed