unRAID 6 NerdPack - CLI tools (iftop, iotop, screen, kbd, etc.)

jonp

1 hour ago, dmacias said:
1 hour ago, johnwhicker said:
BORG:

is this normal? Installed version 1.1.3

root@NAS-UNRAID-BKP:~# borg
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/lib64/python3.8/site-packages/borg/archiver.py", line 41, in
    from .archive import Archive, ArchiveChecker, ArchiveRecreater, Statistics, is_special
  File "/usr/lib64/python3.8/site-packages/borg/archive.py", line 20, in
    from . import xattr
  File "/usr/lib64/python3.8/site-packages/borg/xattr.py", line 9, in
    from ctypes import CDLL, create_string_buffer, c_ssize_t, c_size_t, c_char_p, c_int, c_uint32, get_errno
  File "/usr/lib64/python3.8/ctypes/__init__.py", line 7, in
    from _ctypes import Union, Structure, Array
ImportError: libffi.so.7: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

On Unraid 6.8 you have to install libffi also. 6.9 you don't.

That did the trick. MANY thanks partner :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Hi dmacias,

Can you please add the newest (2.10) version of rmlint?  We're using it to get CoW convergence on our caches

Edit:  It looks like the other option for this, jdupes, was built without btrfs support.  For those who need it, can you please enable that flag in the makefile and republish?

I'm not sure if it's in the works to configure where Nerdpack is pointed, but if it is, I'd be willing to open my own packages to lend a hand.  I imagine most others feel similarly.

Edited by thenonsense
Added jdupes

We have tcl package, but no option for tcllib, often accompanying tcl runtimes.
Any possibility to get it added in?

https://slackware.pkgs.org/14.2/slackonly-x86_64/tcllib-1.20-x86_64-1_slonly.txz.html

Tcllib is a collection of utility modules for Tcl. These modules provide a wide variety of functionality, from implementations of standard data structures to implementations of common networking protocols. The intent is to collect commonly used function into a single library, which users can rely on to be available and stable.

Edited by tuxbass

@dmaciasFor some reason I'm still showing 2019.12.31 and "up-to-date" after Removing and re-installing from Community Apps. When looking at the list, I don't see Neofetch which you say you've added on my behalf.

Ideas to fix?

That's the latest version for the plugin. The packages are updated independently. There were actually 2 neofetch packages. I'm guessing your on an earlier version of unraid than 6.8 or 6.9
22 minutes ago, dmacias said:
23 minutes ago, ksignorini said:
6.7.2, yeah. So how do I get Neofetch to show in the Nerd Pack list?

I'll add it but may not work

So I upgraded UnRAID to 6.8.3 and rebooted. I now see neofetch in the list. I chose to install it and hit Apply. It shows it being installed in the scrolling log. When it returns to the Nerd Pack setting page, it says uninstalled.

I've never had this happen with a Nerd Pack item before.

Ideas?

So I upgraded UnRAID to 6.8.3 and rebooted. I now see neofetch in the list. I chose to install it and hit Apply. It shows it being installed in the scrolling log. When it returns to the Nerd Pack setting page, it says uninstalled.

Ideas?
Yes. It's the package name. Renamed it. Click check for updates and install again
8 minutes ago, dmacias said:
22 minutes ago, ksignorini said:

Ideas?

Yes. It's the package name. Renamed it. Click check for updates and install again

Yes! Thank you!

• Like 1
  • Squid unpinned this topic