unRAID 6 NerdPack - CLI tools (iftop, iotop, screen, kbd, etc.)

jonp

On 4/23/2018 at 2:10 AM, [email protected] said:

Hey Guys, I've installed Subversion from the Settings UI and now when I try to run SVN I get the following error.

svn: error while loading shared libraries: libaprutil-1.so.0: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Had a similar problem and have it again after each Plugin update (quite annoying, actually):

svnadmin: error while loading shared libraries: libicui18n.so.56: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

I solve this by doing a manual installation of the following package: icu4c-56.1-x86_64-2.txz

Download, grab a terminal, cd to the file and execute:

upgradepkg --install-new icu4c-56.1-x86_64-2.txz

• 2 weeks later...

Not sure when this started but host (dig and nslookup from the bind package) are throwing an error:

$ host
28-Sep-2018 14:02:03.906 ENGINE_by_id failed (crypto failure)
28-Sep-2018 14:02:03.906 error:25070067:DSO support routines:DSO_load:could not load the shared library:dso_lib.c:233:
28-Sep-2018 14:02:03.906 error:260B6084:engine routines:DYNAMIC_LOAD:dso not found:eng_dyn.c:467:
28-Sep-2018 14:02:03.906 error:2606A074:engine routines:ENGINE_by_id:no such engine:eng_list.c:390:id=gost
host: dst_lib_init: crypto failure

I don't see any other package to install that might supply the missing library. Any ideas?

Not sure when this started but host (dig and nslookup from the bind package) are throwing an error:
$ host28-Sep-2018 14:02:03.906 ENGINE_by_id failed (crypto failure)28-Sep-2018 14:02:03.906 error:25070067:DSO support routines:DSO_load:could not load the shared library:dso_lib.c:233:28-Sep-2018 14:02:03.906 error:260B6084:engine routines:DYNAMIC_LOAD:dso not found:eng_dyn.c:467:28-Sep-2018 14:02:03.906 error:2606A074:engine routines:ENGINE_by_id:no such engine:eng_list.c:390:id=gosthost: dst_lib_init: crypto failure

I don't see any other package to install that might supply the missing library. Any ideas?

What version unRAID?

Hey Dev,

First off thanks for what you do. Your tool really helps us noobs out.

Second, how often do you update your plugins. I was looking for the latest version of borg backup. 

Thanks in advance. 

I usually only update the packages if someone asks or there's a new version of unRAID that may cause conflicts. Sometimes I just go through and check for updates and see if there's conflicts. But most updated packages are compiled against Slackware current and unRAID is not always on the very latest. And for good reason till they've tested compatibility. This is the case for BorgBackup. I tried a precompiled package and needed many more packages as well and then it failed on openssl. Needs the very latest. I haven't tried to compile it myself yet.
  • Upvote 1
11 hours ago, dmacias said:

I usually only update the packages if someone asks or there's a new version of unRAID that may cause conflicts. Sometimes I just go through and check for updates and see if there's conflicts. But most updated packages are compiled against Slackware current and unRAID is not always on the very latest. And for good reason till they've tested compatibility. This is the case for BorgBackup. I tried a precompiled package and needed many more packages as well and then it failed on openssl. Needs the very latest. I haven't tried to compile it myself yet.

Awesome, I always wondered if you kept them up to date.  I have seen updates regularly though.  I was having a ton of issues with Duplicati and switched over to Borg + RClone which is working pretty nice.  I appreciate what you do, I asked you to add exiftool a few years ago and you did and that was awesome man.  I was high on percocet post surgery trying to build a server and organize my photos (photographer) due to boredom and being bed ridden lol. That exiftool really really helped me.  You're doing great things!

Thanks dmacias

Edit: Upgrading from 6.6.1 to 6.6.2 and the plugin works properly again.

Having some issues with the NerdPack plugin. When I go into settings and choose nerdpack, none of the packages show up. I've tried removing the plugin, deleting the nerdpack directory, rebooting, & reinstalling the plugin with no change. Is this a just my server issue or have others also experienced this?

I'm on v6.6.1.

I'm including a screenshot

Capture.thumb.PNG.195cbeab8220c362e5a7a3657c7a10bb.PNG 

and diagnostics. tower-diagnostics-20181012-1254.zip 

Thanks

Edited by MisterWolfe
upgrade resolved issue
2 minutes ago, dmacias said:
7 minutes ago, unRate said:
@dmacias
Thanks for making this
Could you please add ffmpeg?

No sorry. It's been discussed before. This is more of a one or two package standalone plugin. ffmpeg would require a ton of media packages. There may be a docker. It's included in a few.

Darn it. I'd like to have it natively for scrips through ssh

• Squid unpinned this topic