[Deprecated] tobbenb's Docker Template Repository - WebGrab+Plus

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

lagging ubuntu repos strike again...  Thank you, saarg!

It is actually up to date on the latest release, but since the phusion baseimage I use is based on Ubuntu 14.04, that doesn't help... But I'm sure there will be no problem installing the deb file from the latest release :)

• 2 weeks later...

Hi saarg,

i just installed the TVHeadend unstable docker and found out that the CA's Tab is missing (which was there in the 4.0.5 Version i had) where i could configure the connection to my Oscam Server.

Any idea why that is the case?

I don't know where it was in 4.0.5, but in the unstable it's under configuration. Not missing here.

Thanks for this repo, just what I need. :)

I was wondering, do I have to create my own dockerfile in order to use WebGrab++ Beta (56.12)? Beta version is the only one that works proper with SchedulesDirect.

I didn't know there was a new version out. I'll update it soon.

Hi saarg, thanks for your fast reaction in updating oscam.

I hit check for updates docker some times but no update has been reported. Do I need to force update the container in order to install the latest oscam version?

Thanks in advance.

Did you use the beta version of Oscam container? If so, you need to install the normal version as that is the one I updated.

The config files should be compatible I think, so just use the mappings from the beta container.

I was wondering, do I have to create my own dockerfile in order to use WebGrab++ Beta (56.12)? Beta version is the only one that works proper with SchedulesDirect.

It should be ready in an hour or so :)

Thanks mate! Awesome.

I checked the docker build details, and the last one is from 3 hours ago. But in the dockerfile it stil points to patchexe_54. How do I know I am running version 56.12 BETA?

This is the beta_56 patch download: http://www.webgrabplus.com/sites/default/files/patchexe_prebuild.zip

Thanks again.

It should be ready in an hour or so :)

Thanks mate! Awesome.

I checked the docker build details, and the last one is from 3 hours ago. But in the dockerfile it stil points to patchexe_54. How do I know I am running version 56.12 BETA?

This is the beta_56 patch download: http://www.webgrabplus.com/sites/default/files/patchexe_prebuild.zip

Thanks again.

The latest version built is with 56.12 beta. They haven't updated the Dockerfile yet for some reason. And you don't have access to the build log, so you can't see the info from the latest build ;)

Du har rett mister :) Checked the log after first run:

WebGrab+Plus/w MDB & REX Postprocess -- version V1.56.12

Takker  ;D

I did not understand the part with creating a file called 'mycron', what extenstion does the file have? And do I place it in the config folder of webgrabplus or somewhere else? 

I am testing the automatic grabbing, but it didn't fire at the specified time in the 'mycron' file ( I restarted the container after edit).