[Deprecated] tobbenb's Docker Template Repository - WebGrab+Plus

Your setting in tvheadend needs to be /recordings

The same as your path in the docker settings.

Hope that helps

Yes it did work ,i feel stupied LOL

I want to know did you use HDMI-CEC with VM or Can it work ?

Thanks a lot for your help again

I'll see if I can do that setting default in the container to make it easier for people not reading the first post  ;)

• Replies 772
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hi Saarg

I'm having a problem with an update to the TVHeadend Unstable Docker.  I have an update available showing that keeps returning even after updating.

If I do the update the system becomes somewhat unstable, with the sound becoming intermittent or even unavailable.  If I then delete the docker and reinstall it, all works well, but with an update available showing.

Any ideas?

Thanks

Hi Saarg

I'm having a problem with an update to the TVHeadend Unstable Docker.  I have an update available showing that keeps returning even after updating.

If I do the update the system becomes somewhat unstable, with the sound becoming intermittent or even unavailable.  If I then delete the docker and reinstall it, all works well, but with an update available showing.

Any ideas?

Thanks

How big is the update?  Because mine is constantly showing an update available but when I update it, it's the grand total of 0 bytes.

The "update" may not be the cause of your problems.

The pulse eight adapter works perfectly with the VM.

We've all made the same mistakes lol

Good news  i will order one :)

I'll see if I can do that setting default in the container to make it easier for people not reading the first post  ;)

That will be good And what about the update to the lastest 4.1 Version ?

Hi Saarg

Any ideas?

Thanks

How big is the update?  Because mine is constantly showing an update available but when I update it, it's the grand total of 0 bytes.

Hi Neil

Guess who forgot to put the "--device=/dev/dvb" into the extra parameters of the unstable docker after reinstalling?

You're right again mate. It wasn't the phantom update, it was me being a nugget!

Sniper told you that we all have our moments  ;)

So now I'll just ignore the "Update available" and get on enjoying my setup.

Cheers

Hi Saarg

Any ideas?

Thanks

The update ready sounds like the same problem as others have reported in both 6.1.9 and latest beta, so probably not the cause of your problem. The update ready is out of my control and is a problem with unraid probably not using the latest api for dockerhub I would guess.

Why the system becomes unstable if you update I don't know. Haven't seen it myself.

Anyway, I just updated the unstable one so this time there should be an update  :) It just needs an hour to be built...

Hi Saarg

Any ideas?

Thanks

Hi Neil

Guess who forgot to put the "--device=/dev/dvb" into the extra parameters of the unstable docker?

You're right again mate. It wasn't the phantom update, it was me being a nugget!

Cheers

LOL! Noob  ;D

The pulse eight adapter works perfectly with the VM.

We've all made the same mistakes lol

Good news  i will order one :)

That will be good And what about the update to the lastest 4.1 Version ?

There is no 4.1 stable release yet. 4.0.9 is the latest.

Hi Neil

Guess who forgot to put the "--device=/dev/dvb" into the extra parameters of the unstable docker after reinstalling?

Cheers

LoL

Docker need a lot of care or eles there will be mistake

I want to setup sabnzbd , sonarr, couchpotato and deluge

But i dont want to setup until i am sure or it will be miss haha

I did already setup sonarr  and deluge but did dont work and i did a fresh install of unraid (Don't mess with Docker  ;D )

But at least docker a lot easier to setup then VM

At last

Thanks to saarg and CHBMB for your hard work and make watching TV in unraid possible

That 's tickled me.....  :)

Has anyone ever tried to get Sky TV working in the UK with the OMNIKEY 3121, Oscam and TVHeadend?

Just wondered if it was still possible to do with the updates to encryption........

I don't know, but if it works for others (PC, dreambox, vu+, etc...) in oscam it should work in unraid also. I stopped following this stuff a while back, so not updated anymore. Might check on the oscam forum?