Permission denied (needo) sickbeard

Hey guys,

i installed sickbeard a couple of days ago. i have it running with sabnzdb and that part works great. when it comes to processing the files from sickbeard though, i keep getting a error 13: permission denied error.

any ideas?

thanks

believe i have it figured out. ran a couple of permission lines and it seems to be working.

Hey guys,

i installed sickbeard a couple of days ago. i have it running with sabnzdb and that part works great. when it comes to processing the files from sickbeard though, i keep getting a error 13: permission denied error.

any ideas?

thanks

from a quick google and looking at the dockerfile for the commit used from git for this, it is either a permissions error or this.

http://sickbeard.com/forums/viewtopic.php?f=4&t=9003&sid=12d2674beea35be7d55a60d424ed5705&start=10

here is the error from the sickbeard post processing screen

Recursively processing a folder: /downloads/complete/Revenge.S04E12.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H.264-KiNGS

Processing folder: /downloads/complete/Revenge.S04E12.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H.264-KiNGS

Processing /downloads/complete/Revenge.S04E12.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H.264-KiNGS/Revenge.S04E12.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H.264-KiNGS.mkv (None)

Parsed Revenge.S04E12.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H.264-KiNGS into Revenge - S4E12 - 1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H.264 (KiNGS) [ABD: False]

Looking up Revenge in the DB

Lookup successful, using tvdb id 248837

Loading show object for tvdb_id 248837

Retrieving episode object for 4x12

Looking up quality for name Revenge.S04E12.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H.264-KiNGS, got 1080p WEB-DL

Sick Beard snatched this episode, marking it safe to replace

This download is marked as safe to replace existing file

Found release name Revenge.S04E12.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H.264-KiNGS

Destination folder for this episode: /Revenge/Season04

Processing failed for /downloads/complete/Revenge.S04E12.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H.264-KiNGS/Revenge.S04E12.1080p.WEB-DL.DD5.1.H.264-KiNGS.mkv: Unable to create destination folder: /Revenge/Season04

i have also attached a screen shot of my sickbeard docker setup.

Screen_Shot_2015-01-15_at_7_48.44_AM_3.png.ff07474056efc3cd6c679eeacc394d9b.png

this looks odd to me.

Destination folder for this episode: /Revenge/Season04

this to my mind would try and save the episode to the root of the docker and create a folder called Revenge there.

this i feel is your permissions error, likely down to mapping in the setup screen for the docker.

yes, provide a better screenshot of your docker config, and a screenshot of the sickbeard config (espically the part about WHERE its moving your files TO)

I assume you have NEVER had this working, and that it fails currently for ALL downloaded shows?

• 2 months later...

Hi,

I have the same problem.

When i save my Show directly to the disk share

( /tv/disk1/TV/abcd/ )

I do get the permission error

But when i change the destination to a user share

( /tv/user/TV/abcd/ )

the error is gone and the post processing ends without the error.

I´m a little bit lost here. I  would like to point the TV Shows directly to the disk share.

Volume Mappings looks like this:Container volume: /tv Host path: /mnt/  Access: R/W

also, i do not understand why it is try to create a folder. the folder is already there.

i am just lost on this.

thanks for any help

Did you migrate from a previous install of sickbeard, possibly a v5 plugin, or is this a fresh install of SickBeard?  Please post a screenshot of the "Revenge" page in SickBeard.