--rebuild-sb?

So tonight I upgraded my motherboard and now have 3 unformatted drives. After I swapped the motherboard I checked the array and everything was green. I then upgraded to 6v12 but my network card wouldn't work. Downgraded back to 5.06 and took a closer look at the array. 3 Unformatted disks. Ran reiserfsck --check /dev/md and it wants me to run rebuild-sb. Any help would be appreciated. I have data on these drives and would like to save it.

syslog.txt

Not sure what your problem is, but I would not think that using the --rebuild-sb is the right way to go?  It normally takes serious corruption (or using the wrong device with reiserfsck) to require that, and using it when you should not is almost certain to cause data loss.

Do you still have the old motherboard available?  Just wondering if there is some important difference in the way the disks were being recognised on the old board and the way they are being recognised on the new one.

So tonight I upgraded my motherboard and now have 3 unformatted drives. After I swapped the motherboard I checked the array and everything was green. I then upgraded to 6v12 but my network card wouldn't work. Downgraded back to 5.06 and took a closer look at the array. 3 Unformatted disks. Ran reiserfsck --check /dev/md and it wants me to run rebuild-sb. Any help would be appreciated. I have data on these drives and would like to save it.

Since you have been into the machine at least twice, I would really check very carefully the data / power cabling to the drives.  Its very easy with out hot swap backplanes to disturb the cabling and cause errors.  I would reseat each drive cable at the drive and motherboard end.

What was the new motherboard you used? Maybe it put HPA on the disks.

By and large, Gigabyte boards only put on HPA onto drives when the system fails to boot.  And, only if it doesn't find an existing HPA on one of the drives in the boot order.  For that reason, I've never bothered to fix the HPA on one of my drives on each of my servers so that the board will never decide to place it onto my parity drive.

Myself, I'm still betting on cabling.

Unless of course you switched the format of the drives to xfs / btrfs while in v6.

Another weird thing with your syslog is that 2 of your seagates are being loaded as HDA and HDB, and I seriously doubt you have an IDE drive.  I don't think it would cause a problem, but what controller are they connected to?  Is it set to AHCI?

The drives are 3TB Z1F40HBZ and and 1.5TB 5YD5428P.  Your other 1.5TB 9VS1CXH8 looks like its on another controller.